Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anxious

MeyuChan

Hello dear family :)
I really want to keep advancing and i’m doing it, even if it’s a bit slower, but i can’t shake of this anxious feeling i always have about enemy attacks.
I’m already doing meditations for protection on a daily basis, but i still can’t stop this anxiety, even if i try my best to ignore it.
How do i deal with this paranoia i have?

Thank you for your help in advance
Hail Satan

Meditation on emptiness. In time this will not give you problems.

Rare are the occasions when the enemy attacks you, if you are at the beggining then they wont really spent time on you as much, maybe a few nasty thoughts there and there, you must learn to ignore them, imagine that they are those drunktards neightbours that scream all the time, you either call the police (Gods) or you close the window (void meditation), of course now the situation is changed so they are more desperate but the same things apply.
Most of the ''attacks'' that people have is their own paranoia so no need to be scared, the Gods protect their own.

Our mind, which has been conditioned by (((society))) to cause us to doubt our abilities and push us toward failure and damnation, is frequently our greatest enemy.

You must reverse this. You must adopt a Warrior mindset. Your will has to be indestructible. You must have complete faith in your capacity to overcome any and all challenges that may come your way.

Even if fear or doubt enters your mind, you just dismiss it and use a powerful affirmation to maintain your Warrior mindset. You will realize that you are genuinely capable of anything as you explore your true potential, including shielding yourself from actual enemy attacks.

And even if you were in fact attacked and you were faced with a situation that you might not have been able to handle on your own, know that the Gods do have you covered. Have faith in the Gods, trust them, and believe in yourself.

MeyuChan said:
Hello dear family :)
I really want to keep advancing and i’m doing it, even if it’s a bit slower, but i can’t shake of this anxious feeling i always have about enemy attacks.
I’m already doing meditations for protection on a daily basis, but i still can’t stop this anxiety, even if i try my best to ignore it.
How do i deal with this paranoia i have?

Thank you for your help in advance
Hail Satan

Hello :)

Any time you feel anxious, meditate on Satan's sigil, or the sigil of any God you want. Void meditation too as recommended by Hs666. And focus on your breath, that will help you feel more in control :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back