Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #927: Evolution

AskSatanOperator

Is evolution real?

Is it true that humans evolved from monkeys?

Did the gods genetically modify us?

As for the lizard brain, is this a scientific concept or is it again a secret game of the Reptilians?

It is EXPLAINED that humans have vestigial organs and reflexes, in which case don't our origins go back to a common ancestor that split long ago into apes and humans? Where are the gods in all this?

No, the theory of evolution is false and has never been 100% proven, which is why it should not have as many followers as it does.

I personally think it is just insulting.

However, there were other humanoid species, different from apes and different from today's humans.

With genetic engineering, the Gods mixed their DNA with that of one of these tribes, gave it a kundalini and a soul structure suitable for the magnum opus.
The result was the black race.

Whites on the other hand are direct descendants of the Gods, Asians I think are a genetic modification of whites, but I am not sure.

For the jews, on the other hand, I think they were just one of the weakest and most useless humanoid tribes on the planet (yehudim), and were corrupted by evil practices and relationships with evil entities.
And in time they came to be what they are today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back