Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #924: What do i need to learn

AskSatanOperator

Is World War III imminent? What should we learn about it? Living in this country is suffocating me. I am at peace internally, but every time I look at the news, I can't see anything about my future. It is very difficult to survive here. what do i need to learn

The future is not fixed. Everything you need to know and and learn is here:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

AskSatanOperator said:
Is World War III imminent? What should we learn about it? Living in this country is suffocating me. I am at peace internally, but every time I look at the news, I can't see anything about my future. It is very difficult to survive here. what do i need to learn

wow, relatable

the enemy controls by fear, by everything bad you can imagine, the situation can be a burned house that will be announced as a symbol that the apocalypse is coming and that the fire will not stop until it takes an entire city

what you must understand is that (((they))) control 97% of the media, half truths are a success, you have to concentrate on your environment and if you are going to look at it that is only what is necessary and with that awareness

i couldnt not think about russia or ukraine, it could be really bad, i understand that perfectly, but ALWAYS exposing yourself to the rubbish they call information, and you with controlled doubts, they want to throw gasoline and make you burn wildly

working with the wunjo rune can help too

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back