Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #913: Retrogade Mercury 29 degree

AskSatanOperator

Greetings,
Does the 29 degree make my mercury weaker or stronger? I also have a weird or sort of a distorted thought process is their a way to counter this effect, my mercury is in the second house Aries which i do suppose its the main reason i do have a rush in thoughts and ideas, but lack the focus for detail unless my goal is research.

A bit out of the main question, Does having two natal planets with the 29 degree have any significance? (The other on the chart ruler)

Mercury Retrograde
People who have Mercury Retrograde can sometimes be a bit slower in learning or understanding, than those who are born with this planet direct. These people can get lost in details and have trouble seeing the entire point, but can be excellent in research or in working with details. The mind can be very active and the thoughts run deep. Ideas and thoughts may repeat themselves until one feels a sort of mental burnout. Mercury retrograde people perceive information and communications a bit differently. Ironically, those born with a Mercury retrograde function much better when transiting Mercury is retrograde. Mercury retrograde usually indicates problems concerning one or more of the areas of life ruled by Mercury: speaking, writing, learning, the senses: sight, and hearing, the brain, perceiving information and verbal expression. In some cases, those who have retrograde Mercury can be reserved, shy, and quiet. In addition, one or more of the areas ruled by the house in which Mercury retrograde is posited, along with the houses with Gemini and Virgo on the cusps can sometimes experience delays or other problems.

Astrological Degrees and Fixed Stars
29 Degrees of all signs bring about the ending of events in the life, such as relationships, leaving a place of residence and so forth with predictive astrology, such as solar and lunar returns.

Mercury in Aries
These people often have powerful voices, and can be loud mouthed. They are outspoken, and have a tendency to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Even when they are not angry, their tone of voice often sounds as if they are. They enjoy argument and are intellectually competitive. They can have an irritable nature, along with a hot temper. Impatient by nature, they tend towards being impulsive and not thinking before acting or making decisions. They prefer to make a decision and to get it over with. The mind is very active, and these people can have trouble concentrating or settling it down. The mind with Mercury in Aries often races and jumps form one thought to another, even thinking several different things at once, unless there is a strong aspect from Pluto, which can counter this. They have creative ability in the way of being original. They are verbally assertive and will often say what they think and feel regardless of the consequences. Mercury in Aries also bestows agility, manual speed and dexterity and athleticism. They dislike long, winded lectures and ways of learning. They want to get straight to the point, taking the fastest way there.

Mercury in the Second House
These people like to spend their money on books, videos, DVDs, computer software, education, and learning. This is an excellent placement for writers and anyone who earns their living through communications. They have a gift for knowing how to make money, such as analyzing stocks and also knowing what sells at any given time. They apply their knowledge and intelligence towards making money.

To calm your mind doing void meditation helps:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

As well as Flame Meditation:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

Source:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Hello :)

29 degrees give mastery of the energies of the planet. Perhaps you excel in communications, or photography, or manual coordination/dexterity, etc.

2 or more planets on the same degree (even if different signs) show a fated event in the life. This can be further seen in any solar return where these planets are aspected by SR planets.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=431527 time=1679310780 user_id=57]
Hello :)

29 degrees give mastery of the energies of the planet. Perhaps you excel in communications, or photography, or manual coordination/dexterity, etc.

2 or more planets on the same degree (even if different signs) show a fated event in the life. This can be further seen in any solar return where these planets are aspected by SR planets.

I remember reading this somewhere. So any planet in the last several degrees of a sign indicates mastery of the planet's energies? Does this also count for the sign?

Shadowcat said:
I remember reading this somewhere. So any planet in the last several degrees of a sign indicates mastery of the planet's energies? Does this also count for the sign?

Only the last degree, 29. As for the sign itself, I am not sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back