Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Undo dedication

Demonic.Owl.

Hello, is there is possibility to undo dedication
strange things happened in my house since then, things moving, I am being waken up by noises
I don't feel very right I am afraid can I get answers

Demonic.Owl. said:
strange things happened in my house since then, things moving, I am being waken up by noises

What do you mean? Stay strong! Remember our path is that of self-evolution. If you return to Christianity, you would just be praying for eternity, and all for nothing. How many people are devout Christians, yet have horrible circumstances happen to them? This does not happen to strong souls under the guidance and care of Satan.

What are you doing for protection? It is very important that you do protection work, even if you are new. Chant Algiz many times, like 40 or 60 times, then affirm and visualize: "This energy of Algiz has built an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times, in every way." x3 or x8.

After this, try to relax, as any negativity is blocked by this strong, protective energy.

What answers do you need? What noises are you hearing? The enemy can try to scare you if you are new, but these are just stupid tricks and other nonsense; no actual threat is present.

Demonic.Owl. said:

Buddy i also had problems after doing blood ritual it's normal you cannot undo it after dedication you give your life in satans hand so he will change your life for the better even though it might be painful or scary the only way out of this is getting close to your creator and you can recite Hanuman chalisa again and again if you feel scared he's a protector deity he will surely help he's closest to earth so yea he listens he and Shiva and Ganesh are all helping me come out of this they will help you too they are real i have felt them and they make me cry out of love after recitation pray to the gods for help

Something very similar happened to me, but I realized that it was the programming of my mind trying to rebel. Over time all that fear disappeared. As you become more familiar with meditation and awareness the rewards begin to come.

Even if it were gray attacks, all they can do is scare you away from this path. The aura of protection is very important.

This is answered on the Dedication page, in the FAQs at the bottom:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Question:
Can I reverse the ritual at a later date?
Answer:
Satanic rituals, unlike the rituals in other religions, are real and permanent. I received a very small number of letters from people who were confused and harassed by Christians. One person performed a reverse ritual and Satan left him. Totally. Satan does not push himself on anyone.
Christians are deceived. They believe their "God" to be "loving" and "forgiving." In truth, this monster is a spiteful, hateful attacker of human beings. When one is with Satan, one is always under his protection. He looks out for us and we enter a new life where we no longer have the worries that others endure. Things are not perfect, but they are always much better. Satan does not punish people who reject him, he simply leaves and one is left all alone to endure the torments of the enemy.

These people wrote to me because after several months, they were begging for Satan to take them back. The enemy did absolutely nothing for them. All were extremely regretful they ever left and very desperate to come back.

These are tricks by enemy ETs or thoughtforms attempting to drive you back into the putrid embrace of the nazarene thoughtform. Do not fear them. Satan offers you the tools to spiritually evolve to be capable of defending yourself against these things. Our path takes work, and real dedication, not a "push-button fix-all ails" as in the jew feeding abrahamic cults.
If you decide to turn your back on this path, don't expect things to be better in the long run. You will be a mental and spiritual slave to the true evil in this world. Things may alleviate temporarily, just as a schoolyard bully stops giving the beating after he gets your lunch money, but the bully will repeat this forever as it works for him.
Remember... all liars and con-artists rely on the faith of their victims, just as christianity relies on the faith of it's sheeple...
Satan is truth!
Satan is God!
Be strong and aura clean and build a strong protective aura! You can do this! Fight these invasive parasitic scum! They are jewish thoughtforms feasting on your fear!
Satan is not a slave master, He will allow you to walk away, a true God as Satan is, does not impede your free will or demand your servitude under pain of eternal torture.

First of all the dedication ritual is real and binding, it's not something you can undo. Second of all, you are probably under some sort of spiritual attack from the enemy, this is something that you can solve. You are newly dedicated therefore you are under the protection of the Gods. No need to fear, all the enemy can do to you right now is try to frighten you. You will not be harmed, the Gods will not let you fall into harm.

You can try to cleanse your home and environment now that you are dedicated, if in a situation where you are able to, remove any and all xian religious items from your home if there are any, such as bibles or xian imagery. I noticed a great change in atmosphere when I got rid of family things that I had been holding on to, that were xian in nature. That can help.

Also as blitz said, what are you doing for protection? There are many different things you can do for protection such as aura of protection, and returning curses, and using runes. Here are some helpful links to check out below. Make sure you are doing daily cleaning and protection. Also, Make sure you never doubt in your safety! You are safe.

Aura of protection
How to clean your Aura
Returning curses pt 1
Returning curses pt 2

Do not be afraid, the enemy wants you back and they will try their best to frighten you and test your willpower. You must be strong and not give up! Also, you can meditate on Father Satan's sigil and confide in him with your concerns and worries. He will listen. It's important you trust in him and the Gods. And don't hesitate to talk with us here, we are always available to help and answer any questions you may need.

Stay strong! Things will get better.

SapphireDragon said:
First of all the dedication ritual is real and binding, it's not something you can undo. Second of all, you are probably under some sort of spiritual attack from the enemy, this is something that you can solve. You are newly dedicated therefore you are under the protection of the Gods. No need to fear, all the enemy can do to you right now is try to frighten you. You will not be harmed, the Gods will not let you fall into harm.

You can try to cleanse your home and environment now that you are dedicated, if in a situation where you are able to, remove any and all xian religious items from your home if there are any, such as bibles or xian imagery. I noticed a great change in atmosphere when I got rid of family things that I had been holding on to, that were xian in nature. That can help.

Also as blitz said, what are you doing for protection? There are many different things you can do for protection such as aura of protection, and returning curses, and using runes. Here are some helpful links to check out below. Make sure you are doing daily cleaning and protection. Also, Make sure you never doubt in your safety! You are safe.

Aura of protection
How to clean your Aura
Returning curses pt 1
Returning curses pt 2

Do not be afraid, the enemy wants you back and they will try their best to frighten you and test your willpower. You must be strong and not give up! Also, you can meditate on Father Satan's sigil and confide in him with your concerns and worries. He will listen. It's important you trust in him and the Gods. And don't hesitate to talk with us here, we are always available to help and answer any questions you may need.

Stay strong! Things will get better.
oh yes, this is extremely interesting.... I never thought about gztting rid of religious objects in my chamber but maybe it would clear me up, yes I fear it is an enemy attack because my mother is very christian and she never had luck and not beautiful either so the "" saints "' gives her nothing apparently, christianity is probably a damnation ...

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=431264 time=1679178241 user_id=346]
This is answered on the Dedication page, in the FAQs at the bottom:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Question:
Can I reverse the ritual at a later date?
Answer:
Satanic rituals, unlike the rituals in other religions, are real and permanent. I received a very small number of letters from people who were confused and harassed by Christians. One person performed a reverse ritual and Satan left him. Totally. Satan does not push himself on anyone.
Christians are deceived. They believe their "God" to be "loving" and "forgiving." In truth, this monster is a spiteful, hateful attacker of human beings. When one is with Satan, one is always under his protection. He looks out for us and we enter a new life where we no longer have the worries that others endure. Things are not perfect, but they are always much better. Satan does not punish people who reject him, he simply leaves and one is left all alone to endure the torments of the enemy.

These people wrote to me because after several months, they were begging for Satan to take them back. The enemy did absolutely nothing for them. All were extremely regretful they ever left and very desperate to come back.
the thing is that, I think Satan was with me a few years ago after the dedicaion but it wasn't absolutely positve or only negative then this week I got into practicing Magick and the spells worked.... at my biggest surprise but then imagine for love, bewitching someone, if not by the use of magick , the fakeness of saints is that It is never a powerful prayer it is always to " attract "" but when do you see the resuts???? you have none and only Magick is effective

Silverfire said:
These are tricks by enemy ETs or thoughtforms attempting to drive you back into the putrid embrace of the nazarene thoughtform. Do not fear them. Satan offers you the tools to spiritually evolve to be capable of defending yourself against these things. Our path takes work, and real dedication, not a "push-button fix-all ails" as in the jew feeding abrahamic cults.
If you decide to turn your back on this path, don't expect things to be better in the long run. You will be a mental and spiritual slave to the true evil in this world. Things may alleviate temporarily, just as a schoolyard bully stops giving the beating after he gets your lunch money, but the bully will repeat this forever as it works for him.
Remember... all liars and con-artists rely on the faith of their victims, just as christianity relies on the faith of it's sheeple...
Satan is truth!
Satan is God!
Be strong and aura clean and build a strong protective aura! You can do this! Fight these invasive parasitic scum! They are jewish thoughtforms feasting on your fear!
Satan is not a slave master, He will allow you to walk away, a true God as Satan is, does not impede your free will or demand your servitude under pain of eternal torture.

oh yes when I was into Satanism my skills developped very quickly and I also had more talent spiritual that awakened, astral projection, premonitory dreams, happiness to be alive and MANY MANY things.... I had way more friends , respect from people, rarely any toxic people getting into my life, success socially and sincce this energy cleaning and christianity prayers on me and me getting influenced to become christian and be pushed into boring subjects like wedding, have children but to lose passion of my " young interests ' attacks like this, I have lost everything no more people around me, even my looks are not beautiful to see anymore, something is just missing about me, I miss Satan I feel like I get scared everytime and I hope he does not abandon such a pathetic weak human like me....

Demonic.Owl. said:

oh yes when I was into Satanism my skills developped very quickly and I also had more talent spiritual that awakened, astral projection, premonitory dreams, happiness to be alive and MANY MANY things.... I had way more friends , respect from people, rarely any toxic people getting into my life, success socially and sincce this energy cleaning and christianity prayers on me and me getting influenced to become christian and be pushed into boring subjects like wedding, have children but to lose passion of my " young interests ' attacks like this, I have lost everything no more people around me, even my looks are not beautiful to see anymore, something is just missing about me, I miss Satan I feel like I get scared everytime and I hope he does not abandon such a pathetic weak human like me....
If you speak negatively about yourself like this, it will manifest into reality. We are all weak compared to a being such as Satan by comparison. He is a literal God. We are always growing, so your past self will be weaker than your present self. Satan sometimes steps back to allow you to take the reigns, take control, and grow stronger. Hardships are a part of this life and spiritual evolution. It's much like physical exercise in a way. As a baby walks and totters about, it's legs are not developed, and babies get super tired from simply running about. As an adult we pay no mind to how much of a challenge it was to learn walking as a baby.
Try not to be so hard on yourself. Keep up the RTRs and aura/chakra cleaning. Keep up the AOP and FIGHT for your spiritual growth and spite kikes.
Destruction of the hebrew letters makes a world of a difference on your soul and cleaning their nasty grey influence from your soul can bring you out of a slump.
If anything, simply cleaning the soul profusely can refocus you on the path.
Infernal blessings to you.

What is the reverse ritual?? I would also like to know to undo the dedication please, and yes I'm sure I want to undo it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back