Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #905: Study group

the best way is for it to be virtually, and for both not to know each other physically, because some (((things))) try against us

and if it ever comes to intimacy like that with someone, that you be very conscious about

AskSatanOperator said:
I live in [REDACTED] and I would like find fellow spiritual satanists to study and talk with. Any way to do that.

Hello, I don't know where you live but I recommend not to get together with anyone especially people you meet on the internet, it can be dangerous. You can talk and study right here on the forum a much safer way.

AskSatanOperator said:
I live in [REDACTED] and I would like find fellow spiritual satanists to study and talk with. Any way to do that.

Here on the forum you can talk to others. And remember NOT to write about your personal informations (this is for your safety).

AskSatanOperator said:

You can meet us online on the forums :) I am expecting your account to appear here.

Also, please protect your privacy as it is not okay to tell publicly where we live as the Enemy is spying a lot.

Thanks for understanding :)

I have deducted my life to FATHER SATAN, read a lot on the j.o.s website, doing the beginners breathing exercises, beginning meditations, and perform a ritual to FATHER SATAN every night. Do I have become more advanced before joining a coven. Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back