Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #903: Brazil carnival 2023

AskSatanOperator

Hello :)

I’ve been around your site for a few days now and I understand that there is a huge deception with what the media portrays.

I’ve looked into symbols and hand signs before in the past, and a lot of breakdown of them. This has been primarily through YouTube, all of which attributed to Satanic rituals and as Christianity teaches, “Satan is the current god of the world” and as you know we are told he wants to take as many souls to hell with him as he can.

However, since coming across your site I am now not sure. I would greatly appreciate your thoughts; and I hope that it will clear up my own hesitations/doubts.

Judging by the site you’d see this as blasphemy against Satan, but the depiction of Jesus… What do you think of the Brazil Carnival linked?

https://youtu.be/D12tVfsWt6k

I apologies for my ignorance. I am on a journey alone of trying to find the Truth and being about different sites and opinions has been tough. Especially when most comments attribute to turning to Jesus to be saved before Satan will torment me for eternity in hell😵‍💫🫠

hello

disappointment with the media?
i recommend that you look at the site in the library a video by Yuri Bezmenov

carnival could be any normal big party in a season like in any other country, but in brazil it's dignified days dedicated to the poor and the fucked up people that make up the GREAT majority, pretend they're happy for less than a week

these things are not for nothing, just ignore, blasphemy against our god, just another way to mask what they do worst so they don't try to get caught, but this is falling apart, justice will be done

keep humanity trapped, and absolutely everything bad

and stop visiting other sites as a beginner, indoctrinate yourself with our essence and know the truths, it will only cause you confusion to try to explore in this state

it's the reverse of what they say, the bad adjectives are all theirs, the good ones are from satan

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello :)

I’ve been around your site for a few days now and I understand that there is a huge deception with what the media portrays.

I’ve looked into symbols and hand signs before in the past, and a lot of breakdown of them. This has been primarily through YouTube, all of which attributed to Satanic rituals and as Christianity teaches, “Satan is the current god of the world” and as you know we are told he wants to take as many souls to hell with him as he can.

However, since coming across your site I am now not sure. I would greatly appreciate your thoughts; and I hope that it will clear up my own hesitations/doubts.

Judging by the site you’d see this as blasphemy against Satan, but the depiction of Jesus… What do you think of the Brazil Carnival linked?

https://youtu.be/D12tVfsWt6k

I apologies for my ignorance. I am on a journey alone of trying to find the Truth and being about different sites and opinions has been tough. Especially when most comments attribute to turning to Jesus to be saved before Satan will torment me for eternity in hell😵‍💫🫠

I remember this carnival and the big argument/fight that it became.

This was blasphemous against father Satan, look how he was portrayed, and this was probably a tactic for people to attack him and put the big-nosed rat jesus as good and helpless.

First of all, father Satan does not want to take your soul to hell and long torture. Second, he is not a monster with horns, he is very handsome and a very good and loving God. Hell is not a lake of fire where you will be tortured eternally, another crap from the enemy, he uses fear to have power over people and that was one tactic.

This thing of people saying that Jesus is salvation and that he is coming back is a lie, he will never come back or save you because he is a lie, the enemy created this to trap people in him thinking that just praying to him over and over again will bring about a miracle and your salvation and place in heaven is reserved.

Nobody will save you, only you can save yourself. Satan has always been the one true God. Take the time to read and learn the truth, I know it can be a little confusing at first, even more so when you are surrounded by Christianity and other enemy shit, and it is totally normal to have doubts. You don't need to be afraid, spiritual Satanism is free of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back