Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #901: Sobre lugares embrujados y apariciones [About haunted places and apparitions]

AskSatanOperator

Quisiera saber sobre la actividad paranormal y las apariciones, cuando era pequeño mi padre vivía cerca de un cementerio y en ese lugar vivió experiencias aterradoras, una de las presencias era la de una especie de bruja que lo miraba y se reía de forma diabólica, en otra ocasión, su hermana entro en su habitación prendió la luz y vio una especie de ser reptiliano en su lugar con la misma ropa que su hermana, luego apago la luz, la volvió a prender, su aspecto volvió a la normalidad y se fue de la habitación, alguien tiene una explicación para eso?

[Google translate: I would like to know about paranormal activity and apparitions, when I was little my father lived near a cemetery and in that place he had terrifying experiences, one of the presences was that of a kind of witch who looked at him and laughed devilishly, in On another occasion, her sister entered her room, turned on the light and saw a kind of reptilian being in her place with the same clothes as her sister, then she turned off the light, turned it on again, her appearance returned to normal and she left. the room, does anyone have an explanation for that? ]

Ghosts, and other spirirts that are stronger than ghosts, are real things. There are many places that have a large amount of these. There are many ghosts in cemeteries, hospitals, houses where people have died, and places where battles have happened. Anywhere where people have died especially if it was violent, there could be ghosts.

Being a Satanist, we get protection from our gods. And they prevent these things from harming us. And we also can learn and practice to keep these away from us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back