Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #899: Am I wrong for thinking this way?

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I wanted to ask about cursing somebody to death or to receive justice for what he did to me.

To give a short explanation:
This person is biologically a sibling to me, however, I have disowned the idea of them being my sibling. Reason being is because from a very young age (3-5, then later 12-14. The age difference is 10 years. ), he molested me, tried to rape me, sexualised me in a disgusting way, tried to rape me again, threatened to hurt me if I told anybody.

Reason why I haven't done anything to him yet: He has a family. A wife, two young sons (toddlers, ages, I believe 4 and 6 or something like that), however, he is a race mixer. White with an Asian.
I really hate him with all of my being and want him to suffer, but I don't want the children to suffer. He's the one that earns the most and pays for the children, the wife doesn't earn that much.

I do not want innocent children and an innocent person to suffer, so I wanted to ask: Is it alright to curse him once the children can get jobs and are not entirely dependent on their father?

I want justice more than anything (yes, I went to the police, told my parents. Nothing came of it.), but I do not want to harm innocents.

Please advise me on this matter. Am I wrong?

HAIL SATAN!

Worried about the kids, I get that. Worried about his family, I get that too. Rape is absolutely unacceptable however and deserves justice. Even when the kids move out though, what about the wife? My suggestion, put a thoughtform of guilt around him. Make him hold himself accountable. It may not seem like much, but I've found just showing people, and letting them know exactly what they did to me, is enough to move on. If he was single I'd say curse him to death, he deserves to suffer in an extreme and lasting way for what he did, but people will suffer from the fallout unfortunately. I'm sorry you went through that. This is a difficult and complex situation however, and you're dealing with extreme and lasting trauma and emotions. I'm just a dude on the internet. This is what I would do though. On your own end, you can do a lot. Heal yourself, Lydia has made a wonderful emotional healing working, and from experience, I can tell you it works extremely well (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=242350&hilit=Psychological+health+working#p242350). Work with water and Venus, this can get your emotions flowing better than ever, and help to reteach yourself to be affectionate with others again. There's an opportunity for a Venus square tomorrow, and the night after that. Cut any astral ties lingering from him. I wish you the best of luck.

AskSatanOperator said:

You can curse him in such a manner that his family is only indirectly offended, as per your programming of the energy. Unfortunately, this is how these matters go, as criminals go to jail and have to leave their family behind. Even someone who goes to rehab may have a bit of a strained relationship with their loved ones because of this.

At the same time, justice needs to be had for everyone to move forward, including his family. They deserve a father/husband who has paid for his past mistakes and is not a criminal at large. Him not learning his lesson may even have allowed such karma to transmit from him to his kids.

What about you? Did this man have any concern with your future partner/children, and how his sexual acts might have destroyed that? Is it ok for this to be a one-sided affair, where he can have a healthy family, and you are left traumatized?

You can mitigate the damage to them, but I personally believe that some indirect damage is unavoidable. Try to be creative here: Maybe you can make him also experience similar trauma, as well as feeling horrible guilt for what happened.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello,

I wanted to ask about cursing somebody to death or to receive justice for what he did to me.

To give a short explanation:
This person is biologically a sibling to me, however, I have disowned the idea of them being my sibling. Reason being is because from a very young age (3-5, then later 12-14. The age difference is 10 years. ), he molested me, tried to rape me, sexualised me in a disgusting way, tried to rape me again, threatened to hurt me if I told anybody.

Reason why I haven't done anything to him yet: He has a family. A wife, two young sons (toddlers, ages, I believe 4 and 6 or something like that), however, he is a race mixer. White with an Asian.
I really hate him with all of my being and want him to suffer, but I don't want the children to suffer. He's the one that earns the most and pays for the children, the wife doesn't earn that much.

I do not want innocent children and an innocent person to suffer, so I wanted to ask: Is it alright to curse him once the children can get jobs and are not entirely dependent on their father?

I want justice more than anything (yes, I went to the police, told my parents. Nothing came of it.), but I do not want to harm innocents.

Please advise me on this matter. Am I wrong?

HAIL SATAN!
Yes , i think you are wrong. When some God has revenge on someone, i don't see too mutch mercy for the consecuences over others.
The subuman can rape his childs,etc.
I have to pay in my life for nothing, and you want spare this shit.
Destroy him without mercy.
The Demons should be help their own people

prcd666 said:

TranscendTheSun said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=430934 time=1679048110 user_id=21286]

Hi.

I am unsure how else to respond to the post anonymously and was hoping to reply in this manner:

I am unable to create a thoughtform just yet as it is too advanced for me in the sense that I am still re-opening my chakras which it says you need to have open chakras for and see energy.

I sort of see it, but it's not that well well. Although I can see people's souls and energy through my minds eyes, but not brightly as if I was looking with my own two eyes.

Working with elements is way too advanced for me I believe.

I feel a little helpess here..

I really want him to suffer for what he did to me, I really do.. I want my parents and everybody around him to disown him, shame him for what he did. I basically want to ruin his life. He's not sorry for what he did.

He told me sorry in the past and guess what? He did it again.

I think him dying would possibly be too much of an easy escape from this.

This is one of those things where I think an extreme curse and extensive Black Magick is very justified. Especially as the fucker had the audacity to threaten you on top of all the physical assaults AND apologized, then did it again.

The problem is the kids, but as Blitz said, you can tailor the curse around it without directly affecting them. Another problem is that you want to make him suffer, but not perish, which I understand, so this has to be done in a controlled type of way.

Personally I would ask a GD for advice here, but you will have to open your Upper Chakras, clairaudience/clairvoyance points, empower them and do a certain amount of FRTR to get into direct contact. Try to cleanse your space like your room too, as sometimes profoundly negative energy can inhibit direct contact.

Make sure you make your AoP and Returning Curses as strong as you possibly can in the mean time. This will make Black Magick less dangerous for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back