Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #897: physical abuse and the sacral chakra

AskSatanOperator

I was abused by my relative when I was a child. This affected me a lot. In the past years, I learned that I have a cyst in my uterus, so there is a problem in my sacral chakra. Could this problem be caused by the abuse I experienced?

AskSatanOperator said:
I was abused by my relative when I was a child. This affected me a lot. In the past years, I learned that I have a cyst in my uterus, so there is a problem in my sacral chakra. Could this problem be caused by the abuse I experienced?

First of all, I am sorry to hear that you were abused.

Secondly, the cyst may be caused by a series of factors. I am not a medical expert so a prealabile doctor appointment is recommended.

What can I say though is that you should work on the meditation of sacral chakra and start to slowly repair the trauma you have suffered.

Certain sexual abuses surely cause problems, and can get to a lot of things if the abuse was to still persist.

Here is the link with the sacral chakra meditation:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sacral666Chakra.html

AskSatanOperator said:

It is likely that it is related. This is how karma can manifest: such as bringing victimization in a certain area, through a variety of manners.
With this in mind, it is also likely that it shows on your natal chart as well.

Good luck with your healing process.

AskSatanOperator said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

I would recommend that you begin satanic healing.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

Or you can ask for Valefor's help in curing it.

Also remember to go to the doctor.

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Asterion666 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Secondly, the cyst may be caused by a series of factors. I am not a medical expert so a prealabile doctor appointment is recommended.

What can I say though is that you should work on the meditation of sacral chakra and start to slowly repair the trauma you have suffered.

Certain sexual abuses surely cause problems, and can get to a lot of things if the abuse was to still persist.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sacral666Chakra.html
I want to add to this that its best to do freeing the soul spells for both the trauma and to get rid of the cyst until they are healed.

luis said:
Asterion666 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

I want to add to this that its best to do freeing the soul spells for both the trauma and to get rid of the cyst until they are healed.

Thank you for adding this.

Gotta put it in my personal observation notebook :D

I'sorry for you. But i think that you or the Demons or Satan itself soud be punish and destroy those kind of shit-monsters. So, you can finally advance in this path. I hope.
Good chanches

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back