Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #893: yep

AskSatanOperator said:
I want be like others girls. They are so beautiful and feminine, I look like a man

I think you need to advance in order to be able to understand more about all this. Calling others beautiful this way you try to make yourself inferior, existence works different way, nature don’t make people with intent to make them ugly, nature does it’s best, it’s people who make something different out of themselves. Rise your bioelectricity, turn inwards and help us to make this world what it meant to be, you will see how beautiful you can be this way, being beautiful spiritually is the core of all beauty, because spirit contains all existence.

AskSatanOperator said:
I want be like others girls. They are so beautiful and feminine, I look like a man

You don't actually need to be "like other girls" as, even though, dictated by your chart of course, you have more masculine aspects in spite of feminine ones, you still are a female and you are beautiful the Goddess Venus created you.

You can use Venus square working and venusian energies in order to bring a balance in your feminine aspects.

AskSatanOperator said:

Use the wunjo rune to boost your confidence.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#WUNJO

Don't be like "other girls." They are just empty NPCs, and you are a satanist. Don't let yourself be told that you are inferior to them. It is impossible for Satan's child to be ugly :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back