Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #888: Should I redo the initiation?

AskSatanOperator

So, about a year ago, I did the initiation ritual for spiritual satanism. Then, after a few weeks, I found a random succubus spell from some random site. The succubus spell included writing into a paper what I wanted in a succubus and also writing to ain sof, which is basically yhwh. So I asked for a succubus from yhwh and it didn't come. Now I remembered that I did that ritual and I'm wondering if my initiation to satan was somehow broken by that spell. I was oblivious to the fact that ain sof meant yhwh up until I made a google search recently. I have done a lot of ss meditations since then (I still do)and they all felt empowering.

No. Read the page on the Dedication Ritual on JoS, it is said there that the dedication should not be done more than once, it is done only once in your life and it's permanent. It can't get broken or damaged even if you leave Satan or try to do stupid things like a "reverse" dedication, so less for doing useless rituals that invoke kabbalistic nonsense like Ain Soph.

AskSatanOperator said:
So, about a year ago, I did the initiation ritual for spiritual satanism. Then, after a few weeks, I found a random succubus spell from some random site. The succubus spell included writing into a paper what I wanted in a succubus and also writing to ain sof, which is basically yhwh. So I asked for a succubus from yhwh and it didn't come. Now I remembered that I did that ritual and I'm wondering if my initiation to satan was somehow broken by that spell. I was oblivious to the fact that ain sof meant yhwh up until I made a google search recently. I have done a lot of ss meditations since then (I still do)and they all felt empowering.

was there a part that made you cut ties very directly with satan?

the only way for this to happen is for you to be aware of a very clear renunciation of satan who wants to leave the path
otherwise, even if you have used narcotics, and for some reason you have become a LUCID individual, welcome more than ever to follow the development

AskSatanOperator said:

Your initiation wasn't broken at all.

Once done, the invitation is permanent and also unbreakable, unremovable

However, be careful not to do that spell again that invokes yhwh or else it will bring problems to your sacral chakra.

If you need a succubus, instead of doing random rituals on the Internet which are filled with Jewish nonsense, what do you say about doing the ritual we have on the JoS regarding Sucubi and Incubi / Demonic Lovers? ;)
[url="https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html] Succubi / Incubi invocation.[/url] be sure to read the instructions carefully as Sucubi or Incubi are treating monogamy and polygamy very seriously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back