Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #886: How to read a 12th house cusp

AskSatanOperator

My 12th house (which has saturn in it and jupiter, both retrograde) goes through the majority of taurus and gemini, then ends in gemini.

Would that be equivalent to having mercury in my 12th house since mercury rules gemini, and venus too since it rules tauras?

If you're saying the you have both Gemini and Taurus in your 12th house that means that you have both Mercury and Venus in your 12th house.

Saturn retrograde implies that you don't have a sense of limitations, while Jupiter means inner fulfillment and peace.

You can learn more right here!
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

If it goes into Gemini, then no, Gemini is not in your 12th. Your AC (1st house) cusp is. Gemini only counts if it is fully within the 12th.

Lightning-Wings said:
If you're saying the you have both Gemini and Taurus in your 12th house that means that you have both Mercury and Venus in your 12th house.

No, those planets are only in a house if they are actually in it. The sign on the cusp is not the exact same as a planet being in the house.

There will be more astrology posts in the future, further explaining this.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=431080 time=1679123223 user_id=57]
If it goes into Gemini, then no, Gemini is not in your 12th. Your AC (1st house) cusp is. Gemini only counts if it is fully within the 12th.

Lightning-Wings said:

No, those planets are only in a house if they are actually in it. The sign on the cusp is not the exact same as a planet being in the house.

There will be more astrology posts in the future, further explaining this.

But aren't Taurus and Gemini ruled by Venus and Mercury?

Oohh!! New astrology posts?! That's so awesome!!! I can't wait!! :D
Astrology is really awesome!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back