Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #876: Surgery and a jewish surgeon.

AskSatanOperator

I have 90% probability to have the need to go into surgery. Apparently is not something too serious but it is still a surgery and they all have certain level of risk. In any event, it is a delicate surgery.

The thing is, in the fucked-up country where I live 70% of the medical doctors have left, migrated for good, in view of the terrible conditions and loss of life quality. Now, there is the possibility that a jewish doctor might be appointed to perform my surgery. I am doing this through my insurance policy and it is possible that they force me to accept a fucking jew to do it or they will not cover me.

Unfortunately, I definitely cannot pay this on my own.

I still don't know who the surgeon will be and there is a chance that a non-jewish doctor is appointed for my case. But, if is not, what do you think I should do?

From now I am asking Father Satan and my GD to protect me and guide this situation so I am not forced to accept a fucking jew do surgery on me. Yet, I am aware they may not be able to stop this. In fact, they guided me to ask here.

Please, what should I do to avoid a jew doing surgery on me? What if the insurance don't leave me a chance to pick the surgeon?

Any opinion, thoughts, anything from you is greatly appreciated.

Thank you my fellow brothers and sisters in Satan.

Hello :)

There is a high chance your surgeon will be jewish, unfortunately. Others may give advice to you, but what I can advice is to do a working before the surgery, maybe daily starting on a good date, and affirm that your surgery is going perfectly and is beneficial for you in every way. Even some reps of Sowilo rune, or breath in Gold energy into your aura on your inhale and state the affirmation on the exhale. Even 18 repetitions if you are less experienced will be effective.

And then the day of your surgery, ask your GD to watch over you.

You can also do Valefor's ritual, and ask Him to ensure all goes well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back