Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

'Antichrist'

aksiptrina

I see that some have asked about 'Antichrist' with a few responses. Firstly, is this even a concept for JOS? I am sure if it is it will be different from the Christian concept? Some have speculated if he exists he will arrive as a fully formed human like being...what basis for that idea? What is wrong with him coming as a regular person, born to a regular human? Some commented that its not even necessary for him to arrive physically.

Seems like a physically born person could have many benefits. He would be known as a person with a particular identify, and not one where his ID is questionable, if he is to hold an office on earth. Holding an official office might not even be necessary, but being physical might make interaction and influence on the earth easier if he is present at some point on the earth plane.

Out of the infinite powers of the Gods,one is to send a part of their soul into an earthly body ,attaining incarnation in a physical human body in order to do something important for humanity. They have certain souls for this ,and the " Antichrist " soul is one of them assigned to our planet. In this age ,he will be known as Kalki.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back