Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #860: Empty 12th house

AskSatanOperator

Like above, what does it mean exactly when house is empty? Sign is libra in 12th house, 15°24 degree. Is this what I should look for reading, if the house is empty? If yes, then what does it mean?

AskSatanOperator said:
Like above, what does it mean exactly when house is empty? Sign is libra in 12th house, 15°24 degree. Is this what I should look for reading, if the house is empty? If yes, then what does it mean?

Libra is ruled by Venus:
Always be very well mannered. Don't use bad language, don't be overly loud, don't interrupt, or be crude in any way. Always be refined. These people hate to be alone and relationships are of extreme importance to them. Their lives are incomplete without a lover. They are very considerate lovers, putting their lovers' needs above their own and they usually treat their partners very well. Never leave them out of any activity or any thing else, they need to be a part and to do everything together. Leaving them out only will make them feel unwanted and rejected.

A lover/ partner can be physically unattractive, but he/she will be beautiful to the person with Venus in Libra. The men like their women to act like a perfect lady. The strong independent type of woman who is completely self-sufficient is a turn off to them. Both sexes take pride in their personal appearance and will go to great lengths to look good.

Both sexes enjoy having their buttocks caressed. Venus in Libra is romantic in the extreme. A lover's sexual pleasure is of the utmost importance to them. They are overly concerned whether you have a good orgasm and enjoy sex with them.

12th House in Venus:
These people are prone to having secret love affairs. There is often shyness, loneliness, and problems in love. They have a compassionate and very sensitive nature. Partners on both sides can threaten suicide if relationship is broken off in some cases. When the love life is unsatisfactory, these people often withdraw into their own private worlds. They desire the perfect soul mate. In many cases, this placement can bring extraordinary creativity, musical and artistic talent.

Source:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

AskSatanOperator said:

The sign on the cusp of the 12 house can be problematic. Think about what Libra rules, this could show a subconscious discomfort with relationships, or an inability to see things fairly. Perhaps you were not treated fairly in a significant event in your past life that causes issues now, for example punished for a crime you did not commit.

AskSatanOperator said:

Nothing bad is in that, except of a 12th house that everyone has. In this case, refer to the two replies below, and combine them to understand.

If a house has no planets, that is not bad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back