Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #856: tips on magick?

AskSatanOperator

hello!

i'm a teenager(****) from (*****) that has catched interest in spiritual satanism months ago and just recently started practicing visualization

i have to admit,i started with strong skepticism

skepticism that fell when all the things that i visualized and put faith and energy in materialized before my eyes

i want to dwell further into practices like visualization and more withcraft related practices

i am aware of the various resources out there on archives hosted by the JOS like satanisgod.org and the withcraft section on the Joy Of Satan website,i'd just like to listen to advice for beginners such as myself

i'm specifically looking to improve my charisma,looks but also to have more spiritual experiences and to get closer to father satan & his demons

thanks in advance for any advice

ave satan!

Kenaz rune is good for increasing charisma.

Beauty Working by Siatris Ioholo:

"START: Waxing moon in Taurus, Libra or Leo. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Always do this in the planetary hour of Venus. Never start this during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SHUKRAYA, SUNDARA or KAUN 40 times, 49 times or 175 times (Venus power number).
3. Affirm 9 times:
“My beauty, allure, charm and grace are completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever."

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days."

Hello!!

You can do these workings right here, just make sure to time it right!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=242350#p242350

As for getting close to Father Satan and the other gods I'd say talk to Father Satan daily and once you find your GD do the same, but also work on yourself and do Spiritual Warfare!

AskSatanOperator said:
i want to dwell further into practices like visualization and more withcraft related practices
Korpi said:
Visualization exercises improve focus.
Days Ten through Twenty-Four - Visualization Exercises
If you have access to a printer, print these images out:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
The above image of Satan's Sigil was used extensively in many 1920's - 30's European Satanic Lodges.
Image 5
If you print these out, keep them safe!
OR, just focus on them as is. Printing is optional.
Days 10, 11 and 12
Sit comfortably and place the Image 1 in front of you. Relax and fix your gaze upon this image for 3-4 minutes.
Concentrate on the image and do not let your mind wander. If your mind wanders, just bring it back to the image.
Close your eyes and visualize the image. The image may fade in and out or move around, just keep bringing it back.
Do this for 3-4 minutes.
Days 13, 14 and 15
Repeat the above with Image 2
Days 16, 17 and 18
Repeat the above with Image 3
Days 19, 20 and 21
Repeat the above with Image 4
Days 22, 23 and 24
Repeat the above with Image 5
What these exercises do:
Visualization exercises build and empower our astral vision. Visualization is necessary in nearly all spellworking. With intense visualization, we direct energy into specific action in the material world. Nearly invention in the material world is preceeded by an idea. The idea is then focused upon and then put into concrete action. It is the same with energy. During a ritual or mind working, energy is raised. This energy must then be focused and applied or it just remains energy. Focused clear and intense visualization directs the energy. When one can focus uninterrupted and hold the vision of an object of choice in the mind for five minutes, one is adept at visualization.

Flame Meditation
Reading books is number one. Flame meditation is the greatest meditation to visualize or have visions (I think Cobra put it under elemental divination but can be done without any element infusion for beginners). Pointed meditation, same as the above. Color meditation also helps a lot. If you have time, even drawing.

You need to achieve stability, then sharpness of mind and focus, then accordingly increase of visual faculty and imagination. The above help that. - NakedPluto

See also,
Satanic Void Meditation
Alternate Nostril Breathing
Hatha Yoga

As a beginner do not do high number of repetitons, such as 100 and above, even 54 and above can be too much. The amount of power generated and the amount you can handle can be anything, and as you do not know your limits it is best to start on the low end and go from there. Any multiple of 9, for example, is a good starting point. Any multiple of the rune in question is also a good starting point. You can also go with the feel and ignore the number aspect of this practice and try to get a feel for the energy raised irrespective of the number of repetitons.

The above given that you actually take over 5 seconds per rune. Power comes from proper application of vibration, so not only the pitch has to be correct but the vibration has also to be drawn out. Not too much, but just the right amount. Vibrations lasting from 10 to 20 seconds are well done in that regard. Practice and learn to get a feel for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back