Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #844: Are Spiritual Satanist Allowed to Smoke Weed?

You are free to do as you please, but you are not free from the consequences of bad actions.

Exactly like alcohol, weed is very bad for spiritual growth and health. There's a reason jews promote it relentlessly.

Some people think weed is ok since it's not as "bad" as other drugs, but it creates holes in the aura, makes you dumber, and makes you spiritually weak.

While we have the free will to do whatever we may, I strongly advise against it. Weed and related drugs can cause holes in your aura, emotional addiction, and many other nasty side effects. It also keeps you in a state of false bliss and inactivity. If you're wanting a mind altering experience the best way to expand your mind is not with drugs but by meditation and advancement. Trust me, it's a blissful experience all on it's own, no substances needed.

Weed is used to make someone docile and stagnant. What better of a state than this for enemy spiritual attacks and programming? This is one huge reason why you should never do any drugs. All they do is leave the door wide open to enemy attacks on your mind. Please be safe and stay far away from drugs, even the smallest and seemingly harmless of them causes soul erosion.

You are allowed to make your own choices in life, even if that involves the unfortunate decision to harm your brain for a fleeting moment of pleasure and disconnection from reality.

You can find numerous texts related to this topic by utilizing the search function on the forum.

To put it briefly, smoking weed can harm your cognitive functions, resulting in issues such as memory loss, difficulty concentrating, and decreased problem-solving abilities. These effects can contribute to personality changes, and over time, may lead to depression and psychosis. Additionally, smoking weed can obviously cause damage to your lungs.

Moreover, being under the influence of drugs can make your mind and soul vulnerable to negative influences that surround you. It can impair your autonomy, essentially turning you into a slave, which is why the enemy promotes it so much. This is the opposite of what you should strive for.

So while you are free to do as you please, you should make an effort to detach from this negative and self-destructive behavior. There are several methods listed in the forum, from people who successfully quit smoking.

Spiritual Satanists must care for their health choices.

I personally would not recommend smoking any drug, not just weed.

Weed contains THC which stands for the Technocannabidinol, the active substance found in a Marijuana / weed joint.

THC is a brain altering substance that makes one feel nostalgic, euphoric but at the same time, in the flash of a second it can make one feel sad, depressed, anxious, and also mad.

Besides that, our Ancestors have never been using drugs for recreational consumption like we see today in the U.S.

Hallucinogenic substances do not help us reach a healthy spiritual evolution, it does the opposite instead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back