Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnum Opus?

It has been stated that more steps will be published and explained, but not all. By the time you get there you will be able to receive direct guidance from the Gods, do not worry about that now.

loktamina said:
Hello! Will Magnum Opus step 4 be published?

Powerofjustice said:
It has been stated that more steps will be published and explained, but not all. By the time you get there you will be able to receive direct guidance from the Gods, do not worry about that now.

loktamina said:

Thank you very much for your answer!

loktamina said:

It has been promised that the steps will be published but, my friend, please focus more on working on with the Gods as gradually you will receive guidance from them to complete the Magnum Opus (MO).

Magnum Opus or The Great Opera, is a very complex and through hard work achieved state of spirituality.

Consistent meditations on chakras, the mind, and Kundalini raising will gradually bring you to this state.

Take your time and meditate, be patient of course as the progress will arrive gradually and then, be sure that you are going to evolve and receive guidance from the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back