Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #820: Commander Eligos

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I wanted to ask for anybody who might be more understanding in this manner.
I'm the poster from the Police and Military type of made posts, but I do not want to reveal my actual account that I have for safety reasons.

I had done the ritual of going through Father Satan in requesting of Commander Eligo's presence and he immediately showed up.
I felt his excitement/happiness and loads of positive energy and best of all, I could hear him, but not 100% clearly. I did hear him confirm that he is of Father Satan, which he quite proudly did and after asking for his help, I couldn't hear his answer or if I did I wrote it down as my mind playing tricks on me.

After asking for other confirmations, like tapping or something, I felt him poke my forearm and then my cheek which left a light buzzing feeling before disappearing.
He had agreed to help me while I promised to continue my advancing and Spiritual Warfare (FRTR).
I asked if he was my GD and I'm unsure if my mind was playing tricks or not, but I heard a 'yes' and after asking him to appear in my dream to confirm that he truly is my GD, I dreamed that night about Police and slight military based dream, it was cool.

Which brings me to my question: Is this Commander Eligos confirming that he is my GD or is it just any ordinary dream? Because I had dreamed about the police a few nights before.
I have been watching and learning about the police those days that I had the dreams, so I'm worried it's just my mind making me think he is my GD while not actually being one.

Perhaps there are those who might understand this better?

Thank you!
HAIL SATAN!

Evidence is inconclusive. You might want to carry on and continue your efforts to find out.

I am be wrong here but it sounds like a 'yes' to me. Way too many coincidences especially with what happened after the Ritual, and as said before, Eligor rules these areas. He may also be guiding you towards these themes.

You may not be open enough for full Telepathic Communication yet. Opening and cleansing the Upper Chakras, clairaudience points, clairvoyance points, then empowering the Pineal with PTAH or GAUM mantras, etc. will give you more info.

It sounds like a yes. But to clarify, we often have Gods working with us and guiding us, but they are not necessarily our GD. I speak from experience. So don't get hung up on if He is or isn't your GD, know that He is at least working with you and guiding for as long as needed, and do your best under His guidance :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back