Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #808: Does it really matter when we start a freeing the soul working if its urgent?

AskSatanOperator

Hello I have extreme problems with my natal 4th house (pluto in the 4th) and an extremely abusive mother that is constantly a detriment to my whole well being and I need to get rid of this as soon as I can. Does it matter all that much what sign the moon is in if I need to do an urgent freeing the soul working? For my entire life my home life has been absolute torment to me and it needs to stop and I need to get rid of any 4th house karma as well as my abusive mother and just remove this negativity from my life somehow in the fastest way possible.

How exactly do I make an affirmation for getting rid of this type of karma and what word of power would be best for this type of thing?

I don't think the sign matters much, although personally I would avoid Moon in Scorpio with that setup (even though Scorpio relates to transformation and letting go, I personally don't trust the energy with Pluto in 4th and an abusive mother at your neck).

Make sure you do it in the Moon's waning phase as this relates to getting rid of what is undesirable and putting an end to things. Moon in Aquarius and Aries are great for detachment, and Moon in Leo and Moon in Capricorn are good for asserting authority against your mother. You may also need to bind your mother with Isa or a Rune that relates to this.

Also please don't hesitate to do Returning Curses 1 & 2. You need to be safe if shit goes haywire.

MUNKA, but Ansuz and Uruz can be used too.

[MUUUUUUNYYY-AAAAHHH-KKKhhAHHH]

Another thing you can do is cleanse the worst rooms of negative energy with 10-30x AUM, "the energies of AUM are cleansing the energy of [room] in a healthy, safe and protective way for me" every day. This prevents the household/home part of that 4th House configuration causing problems.

In addition to what Karnonnos wrote, it can take time to notice a difference, especially if you are newer. Don't hesitate to ask a God for assistance.

Btw, SANANDA is great for removing negative energy and making the energy happier (Sanskrit for "joy").

Definitely bind her, you can do this on the coming Full Moon in a few days, or even now as it's an emergency, just make sure the Moon is not VoC.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=428331 time=1677955845 user_id=57]
In addition to what Karnonnos wrote, it can take time to notice a difference, especially if you are newer. Don't hesitate to ask a God for assistance.

Btw, SANANDA is great for removing negative energy and making the energy happier (Sanskrit for "joy").

Definitely bind her, you can do this on the coming Full Moon in a few days, or even now as it's an emergency, just make sure the Moon is not VoC.

Is the "D" in SANANDA like a hard TH? or is it vibrating differently like that of DAGAZ??

I'm curious cause I feel like experimenting with this sanskrit but I just wanna be sure if the "D" is a hard TH or like Zzzzzz vibrating between the 2 teeth.

VortexOfLife said:
Is the "D" in SANANDA like a hard TH? or is it vibrating differently like that of DAGAZ??

I'm curious cause I feel like experimenting with this sanskrit but I just wanna be sure if the "D" is a hard TH or like Zzzzzz vibrating between the 2 teeth.

I vibrate it as a D, not quite like a Z which is higher pitched, a bit lower instead. That's how I've always done it and it always worked for me.

Karnonnos said:
I don't think the sign matters much, although personally I would avoid Moon in Scorpio with that setup (even though Scorpio relates to transformation and letting go, I personally don't trust the energy with Pluto in 4th and an abusive mother at your neck).

Make sure you do it in the Moon's waning phase as this relates to getting rid of what is undesirable and putting an end to things. Moon in Aquarius and Aries are great for detachment, and Moon in Leo and Moon in Capricorn are good for asserting authority against your mother. You may also need to bind your mother with Isa or a Rune that relates to this.

Also please don't hesitate to do Returning Curses 1 & 2. You need to be safe if shit goes haywire.

Another thing you can do is cleanse the worst rooms of negative energy with 10-30x AUM, "the energies of AUM are cleansing the energy of [room] in a healthy, safe and protective way for me" every day. This prevents the household/home part of that 4th House configuration causing problems.

Not to derail the topic, but MUNKA doesn't have the YYYAAAHHH part when actually vibrated. The N to K is like your about to say YA but don't. I am assuming you've used it the way you wrote it with success, although I have heard the audio and read up on it elsewhere in the forums. I think Lydia instructed to do the way I described as well. I am using Munka right now with great (but intense) success.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Karnonnos said:

Not to derail the topic, but MUNKA doesn't have the YYYAAAHHH part when actually vibrated. The N to K is like your about to say YA but don't. I am assuming you've used it the way you wrote it with success, although I have heard the audio and read up on it elsewhere in the forums. I think Lydia instructed to do the way I described as well. I am using Munka right now with great (but intense) success.

You are right, with the nyyy, I was trying to transliterate the enyay or ɲ sound in MUNKA but I should've just used the Spanish ñ instead. To be clear to the OP, I do not vibrate with 'YYY', it's always a nasal-n sound like in piñata.

Karnonnos said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Karnonnos said:

You are right, with the nyyy, I was trying to transliterate the enyay or ɲ sound in MUNKA but I should've just used the Spanish ñ instead. To be clear to the OP, I do not vibrate with 'YYY', it's always a nasal-n sound like in piñata.

Phew, I was hoping you'd say that because your more advanced and i didn't want to know that I've been doing it wrong.

Thanks brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back