Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #786: Should I break up with my boyfriend?

AskSatanOperator

So I have been having a hard time figuring out I should stay with my boyfriend of almost two years. He's 34 and I'm 25 just for reference. I love him very much the problem is I don't want to waste my time if it's going to end up being a disappointment. So he's been sober for a year now from meth and he's in a program. I really hope he doesn't relapse. I know that he will probably struggle with this the rest of his life. I went into the relationship pretty naive but I'm aware of the reality now and I think do I really want to deal with this. Other than that he says he'll never cheat on me. I'm not sure how many of men actually stay faithful after years of being together but that's another topic. Probably the biggest thing that bothers me about him is he's always busy on his phone. Always doing something that it feels kinda pointless when we hangout. I crave an intimate connection with someone. This is just not satisfying enough. At the same time I'm not sure if I'm being dramatic is every guy going to be on his phone or whatever distractions all the time. Should I see this coming no matter who I'm with ? Obviously he has his good sides or I wouldn't be with him, he does say he wants to marry me and have a family.

AskSatanOperator said:
So I have been having a hard time figuring out I should stay with my boyfriend of almost two years. He's 34 and I'm 25 just for reference. I love him very much the problem is I don't want to waste my time if it's going to end up being a disappointment. So he's been sober for a year now from meth and he's in a program. I really hope he doesn't relapse. I know that he will probably struggle with this the rest of his life. I went into the relationship pretty naive but I'm aware of the reality now and I think do I really want to deal with this. Other than that he says he'll never cheat on me. I'm not sure how many of men actually stay faithful after years of being together but that's another topic. Probably the biggest thing that bothers me about him is he's always busy on his phone. Always doing something that it feels kinda pointless when we hangout. I crave an intimate connection with someone. This is just not satisfying enough. At the same time I'm not sure if I'm being dramatic is every guy going to be on his phone or whatever distractions all the time. Should I see this coming no matter who I'm with ? Obviously he has his good sides or I wouldn't be with him, he does say he wants to marry me and have a family.
Those who are without should be kept at arm's length and ignored. People who are without are do not meditate and, as a result, are on a lower plane of existence than you are. Social interaction involves an energy exchange. If you build a close relationship with a non-Satanist, they will drain your energy that you worked your butt off to obtain and will give you all their anxiety and other problems in exchange. Satanism can be a lonely path, but it is the most rewarding path there is. Most people are hopelessly programmed and it is not worth your time talking with people one on one. Talking with people is not an efficient us of your time and puts you in danger if they react badly to the truth.

You do not have to be a complete asshole to everyone around you. You can be polite to people and have superficial interaction with them. What you should not do is party with them, pursue a sexual relationship with them, or otherwise have a close relationship with those who are without.

If a non-Satanist try to harass or harm you, then they should be destroyed or bound with magick.

AskSatanOperator said:

No, it is not normal for any partner to spend time on their phone, rather than you. If you have a family, then there will be even less time to spend together.

I think you have convinced yourself to have low standards or expectations by thinking that all men will eventually cheat or not spend time with you. Having mutual feelings of love and connection is the basis of any relationship, not just the characteristic of a good one, and it doesn't cost anything to hug and kiss your partner either.

How well would a marriage or family go if you are already dissatisfied? If he is right in front of you and does nothing, where is the relationship? It's not like he is busy spending 12 hours at work. Even if he had to do something on his phone, he could still snuggle next to you, or spare 1 second to kiss.

If he is not excited to see you, then is he even happy in the relationship? It sounds like both of you would be better with someone else. You should seriously address these concerns, for the sake of both of you. There is no point forcing something that won't work.

He's 34, and you're 25?

...You should call for help or something, you are in serious risk...

He is that much older than you, and he is addicted to one of the most dangerous and horrible drugs in the world.

There is nothing good about that. You should stay very far away.

Goldxaura said:
AskSatanOperator said:
Those who are without should be kept at arm's length and ignored. People who are without are do not meditate and, as a result, are on a lower plane of existence than you are. Social interaction involves an energy exchange. If you build a close relationship with a non-Satanist, they will drain your energy that you worked your butt off to obtain and will give you all their anxiety and other problems in exchange. Satanism can be a lonely path, but it is the most rewarding path there is. Most people are hopelessly programmed and it is not worth your time talking with people one on one. Talking with people is not an efficient us of your time and puts you in danger if they react badly to the truth.

You do not have to be a complete asshole to everyone around you. You can be polite to people and have superficial interaction with them. What you should not do is party with them, pursue a sexual relationship with them, or otherwise have a close relationship with those who are without.

If a non-Satanist try to harass or harm you, then they should be destroyed or bound with magick.

Things like that are why I have always steadfastly refused to have a non SS partner.

Wotanwarrior said:
Things like that are why I have always steadfastly refused to have a non SS partner.
Is it even realistic to find SS partner or friend outside of internet? I dont know, maybe in America there are so many SS people that you can meet randomly with other SS, but I have in my life randomly met only one person who was interested in Spiritual Satanism long time ago but who is leaved our faith.

Never stay in a situation that makes you feel like you are stagnating. Just because you love someone doesn't mean those feelings should cloud your judgement. Take some time, meditate on this. think long and hard if you can even picture a life with this person, if the answer is no, move on. Ask Father Satan or your Guardian for help as well, they know our struggles and want us to be happy. They also can reveal things to you that you hadn't even considered yet. You should strive to grow in all ways in life, and to reach peak advancement. Having a partner that is on your same level and wants to grow with you is definitely very important.

AskSatanOperator said:

Look at his natal chart, it will answer your questions. Look at his Venus and on what sign it is in, and look at whether he has strong neptunian influence.

You can use the runes Ur or Ansuthz to completely free him from his addictions (probably a 90 days working). Also, tell him that social media and phone use could also be addicting. If he were influenced greatly by Neptune, it would be best for me to have a regular meditation schedule or yoga if he is unwillingly and have hobby like drawing, arts, sculpting, singing, dancing, etc. instead of phone use.

Deep Darkness said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Is it even realistic to find SS partner or friend outside of internet? I dont know, maybe in America there are so many SS people that you can meet randomly with other SS, but I have in my life randomly met only one person who was interested in Spiritual Satanism long time ago but who is leaved our faith.

"Having a partner that is on your same level and wants to grow with you is definitely very important".

The sentence just above by sister SapphireDragon hits the nail 100% on the head.

That is the main reason why I refuse to have a non-spiritual partner because I am not interested in sharing my life with someone who does not have the same interests and goals as me.

And at a certain age after 30 or 35 it becomes even more difficult.

I'm not from the US either, I'm European, specifically Spanish and I already had a long distance relationship with another SS that went wrong, so imagine with a person with interests totally contrary to yours.

Goldxaura said:

Fortunately, the reality is not as black and white as you portray it to be.

Wotanwarrior said:
Deep Darkness said:
Wotanwarrior said:

"Having a partner that is on your same level and wants to grow with you is definitely very important".

The sentence just above by sister SapphireDragon hits the nail 100% on the head.

That is the main reason why I refuse to have a non-spiritual partner because I am not interested in sharing my life with someone who does not have the same interests and goals as me.

I'm not from the US either, I'm European, specifically Spanish and I already had a long distance relationship with another SS that went wrong, so imagine with a person with interests totally contrary to yours.
Interesting

I agree with you, but personally I am not interested in distance relationships.

Deep Darkness said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Deep Darkness said:

Interesting

I agree with you, but personally I am not interested in distance relationships.

A long distance relationship is supposed to be about getting to know each other physically in the future and being together if it works out and goes well.

Henu the Great said:
Goldxaura said:

Fortunately, the reality is not as black and white as you portray it to be.
What’s wrong ?

Henu the Great said:
Goldxaura said:
What’s wrong ?
Your black and white worldview.

I quoted Johnson_akemi and tbh there isn’t anything inherently wrong with what was said.
Is it wrong to say that most people are on a lower level of existence and WILL drain you if given enough time ? like please enlighten me lol. Like you’re saying things but not providing anything of substance. You’re just saying I’m wrong, which is a complete waste of time. If you said I’m wrong and proved me wrong then okay I’ll agree and I would have learned something .
You saying I’m wrong with no explanation behind it is literally the most black and white thing someone could ever do lmao

Goldxaura said:

Henu was being brief, but what he said was the answer to your question. He is saying that your approach is too strict. Yes, we have to be careful around people who are less advanced, but that doesn't mean we can or should totally avoid them. Beyond fulfilling our personal and social goals through others, we also have to be present for those below us, as their authority.

Yes, for now you can afford to be more private, but not in the future when you have become a Satanic expert and the world needs your influence.

Goldxaura said:
I quoted Johnson_akemi and tbh there isn’t anything inherently wrong with what was said.
Maybe not anything inherently wrong, but it is black-and-white thinking and it does not apply to reality as well as more flexible ideas.
Is it wrong to say that most people are on a lower level of existence and WILL drain you if given enough time ? like please enlighten me lol.
The world is full of people. It is not realistic or even very desirable to close off 100% from most people for most or all of the time.

Keywords: Emotional distancing, personal boundaries, alone-time.

Like you’re saying things but not providing anything of substance. You’re just saying I’m wrong, which is a complete waste of time. If you said I’m wrong and proved me wrong then okay I’ll agree and I would have learned something .
You saying I’m wrong with no explanation behind it is literally the most black and white thing someone could ever do lmao
You know, I posted with the idea to encourage you to think about why I said so yourself. To be a catalyst of sorts. Too bad you took what I said almost as an insult instead. I'm here not to insult, but to provoke thought.

Henu the Great said:
Goldxaura said:
Maybe not anything inherently wrong, but it is black-and-white thinking and it does not apply to reality as well as more flexible ideas.
Is it wrong to say that most people are on a lower level of existence and WILL drain you if given enough time ? like please enlighten me lol.
The world is full of people. It is not realistic or even very desirable to close off 100% from most people for most or all of the time.

Keywords: Emotional distancing, personal boundaries, alone-time.

Like you’re saying things but not providing anything of substance. You’re just saying I’m wrong, which is a complete waste of time. If you said I’m wrong and proved me wrong then okay I’ll agree and I would have learned something .
You know, I posted with the idea to encourage you to think about why I said so yourself. To be a catalyst of sorts. Too bad you took what I said almost as an insult instead. I'm here not to insult, but to provoke thought.
It was really early in the morning for I was kind of cranky, but I totally appreciate you for this. Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back