Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #778: The unstable subconscious

AskSatanOperator

How to get rid of intrusive thoughts and unnecessary affirmations? For me it is as strong a psychological addiction as nicotine (the harm of which I have already felt and work on myself). But it is much more difficult for me to fight over the things mentioned above. It haunts me even in visualization. My brain and mind are constantly giving out things that are not what I want to see and imagine. It's very exhausting when I try to get rid of it. I am not a blasphemer, I respect Satan and Gods very much, but sometimes it feels like someone is sending these things to my thoughts and visualization through some vulnerability in my mind, etc.(I practice aura of protection, try over void meditation, but it doesn't help much). Please tell me what to do. I'm very tired of all this.

You cannot police and monitor your thoughts 24/7, that will only cause you to experience more of them. Your thoughts are your own, accept that fact and try to examine and understand where they are coming from.

For example most relationships in which one partner is abusive, are not due to innate aggression, but feelings of unworthiness and doubt that surface and manifest themselves in abuse. Most of the time the abusive party feels great regret for their actions, but they don't understand the cause of it.

Look within and find the reason why you think and feel the way you do, then you can begin to change the cause. Once that is done, the thoughts will go away.

Please read the posts in my signature for more information on the mind.

There is a reason why void meditation is emphasized over and over. Control of ones thoughts is an acquired skill that requires constant practice in order to achieve proficiency. To be able to silence ones thoughts at will and keep a clear and serene mind is an advanced skill that takes years of hard work and effort to achieve. At the beginning and middle stages thoughts will always intrude and distract ones focused but it progressively becomes lesser over time. Even at advance stage it can still happen at times albeit much more rarely.

Most negativity and undesirable thoughts are dross and programming in the soul. One needs to work on removing what is already there while doing ones utmost to prevent more seeds from taking root. Keeping a strong AoP and daily cleaning will keep oneself protected and healthy. Freeing the soul workings will remove karma that binds you.

AskSatanOperator said:
How to get rid of intrusive thoughts and unnecessary affirmations? For me it is as strong a psychological addiction as nicotine (the harm of which I have already felt and work on myself). But it is much more difficult for me to fight over the things mentioned above. It haunts me even in visualization. My brain and mind are constantly giving out things that are not what I want to see and imagine. It's very exhausting when I try to get rid of it. I am not a blasphemer, I respect Satan and Gods very much, but sometimes it feels like someone is sending these things to my thoughts and visualization through some vulnerability in my mind, etc.(I practice aura of protection, try over void meditation, but it doesn't help much). Please tell me what to do. I'm very tired of all this.

This can help

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=418532#p418532

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back