Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #768: Fuck you UK

AskSatanOperator

Please post this so anyone dreaming to live in the UK must see this as I’m seeing these things with my own eyes in the UK.

Please don’t go to any other country unless there is a life threatening situation in your country. Even a Ukrainian couple fled back to Ukraine warn torn country from UK as they couldn’t no pay for living expenses there. It’s in the news.

Let’s start!
I mean who pays tax to council even if you live in your own home ? It’s in the UK. Council tax? Fuck it !

Where on earth a government pays for living expenses of DRUG ADDICTS ? Wanna know? The UK

Where in the world is a requirement to pay for a license to watch TV? UK.

Did you record a live event on TV? Well, investigators would be knocking at your door soon in the ? Where ? Jewish prison UK !!

Road tax, car insurance all per MONTH? Seriously ????
Gas,water, electricity bills ??

Wanna get suffocated when you go out for a morning walk? Go to UK. People smoke every other fucking second since early morning to late night On PUBLIC STREETS !! Public footpaths!! What the ACTUAL FUCK !!!! Then you say “oh it’s a Great Britain First world country” seriously ?

You are allowed to smoke on public places ,roads and footpath as you pass by other people ?? My Third world country is by far much better in this case !!!

It’s a worse than a third world developing country where people can simply stab others on road and
Loot showrooms while the staff keep laughing and doesn’t try to stop, it happens in london. Why not stopping ? Insurance claims!

In my own country province, you get some FREE UNITS of electricity!!!! Fuck you idiotic UK. And Only one time yearly insurance which only costs £150 per year!!! In my country!!

Can the UK government dare to provide FREE ELECTRICITY UNITS ??? Fucking greedy idiots !

No road tax in my country !!

The UK is a TOTALLY FUCKED UP PLACE WHERE YOU WORK LIKE A BLOODY JEWISH SLAVE !!!

Unfortunately, the jews strongly influence a country, its laws, and has a very big impact on many other things.
In time as people become more and more awake they will understand how much needs to be changed. This will change over time.

I can see that you are in a difficult situation. There is no need to get upset.
If you have any problems related to money or law, for example, then you can ask one of the Gods for help.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

I wish you good luck and as little stress as possible!
Remember that ultimately the countries that belong to the people, belong to the people and NOT to the jews.

Discontent is a powerful catalyst and you should continue to feed and harness it to grant you focus and willpower to continue with the struggle and with your own personal objectives.

Many people teach themselves to become comfortable and accepting of their situations or living conditions, and as a result their lives never improve, and they don't get far both in terms of personal/spiritual growth and material growth. It's a positive that you are able to recognize the flaws around you and reject them. Now you should use that as motivation to improve your living situation.

Discontent helps to reinforce your desire for a better life and a better self and keep you focused on your goals. When you accept things as they are, they never get better and you only stagnate.

Dahaarkan said:
Discontent helps to reinforce your desire for a better life and a better self and keep you focused on your goals. When you accept things as they are, they never get better and you only stagnate.
More than anything this sounds like someone who did not do proper research before emigrating.

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:
More than anything this sounds like someone who did not do proper research before emigrating.

To me it seems more like a native upset with the state of their nation, but can't tell for sure.

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

Oh wait yeah I re-read the OP, you are right.

Migration to other countries should be avoided. It makes you psychologically sick.
The myth of everything is better in the west, give up your roots, migrate, you will become rich etc. is a fantasy.
Try to stay in your country and make a better life there, migration is not the answer.
Everything is different and foreign and makes your soul sick after a time.
Migrants always stick with other migrants anyway, there is no "integration", it is bullshit.
If you are a migrant, try to go back and build a life in your home country, or at least have a foot there too,
don't abandon your roots.
Time for the truth and a life of truth. We should all fight for our countries, roots and try to make it better for us,
instead of abandoning everything, running away from every problem.
The West has big problems too, it is far from perfect, money is not everything.

London is a cesspool where everything inflated to cost at least double what living in most of the rest of the UK costs. Some exceptions apply, such as the ridiculous rents in places like Cambridge, Oxford and some other Southern counties.

The only way, in my opinion, for utilities company to stop making billions in profit was for ALL supermarkets to be a united front and stop paying bills, and prevent any employee, director or otherwise person with significant control of utilities company from shopping at supermarket. That was the only thing that could have caused a u-turn in the greedy enemies of humanity that run those companies.

But guess what... supermarkets are in league with them. So, instead of helping the population, they periodically increase prices by about 50 pence.

The problem is that people believe outrageous lies about the reason behind the rise of prices, instead of looking at reality which is exclusively jewish corporate greed. People like this should be forced to live in poverty for at least 40 years, then death penalty. Maybe then they will realise that they are part of a community and they need to play their part, instead of thinking only about lining their pockets.

On other things I disagree.

Road tax is necessary. How else are they gonna repair streets and keep them in good condition? By using slave labour?

Council tax is necessary. It pays for many things. You should look it up.

Smoking shouldn't be allowed in public spaces. I agree with you.

AskSatanOperator said:
Please post this so anyone dreaming to live in the UK must see this as I’m seeing these things with my own eyes in the UK.

Please don’t go to any other country unless there is a life threatening situation in your country. Even a Ukrainian couple fled back to Ukraine warn torn country from UK as they couldn’t no pay for living expenses there. It’s in the news.

Let’s start!
I mean who pays tax to council even if you live in your own home ? It’s in the UK. Council tax? Fuck it !

Where on earth a government pays for living expenses of DRUG ADDICTS ? Wanna know? The UK

Did you record a live event on TV? Well, investigators would be knocking at your door soon in the ? Where ? Jewish prison UK !!

Wanna get suffocated when you go out for a morning walk? Go to UK. People smoke every other fucking second since early morning to late night On PUBLIC STREETS !! Public footpaths!! What the ACTUAL FUCK !!!! Then you say “oh it’s a Great Britain First world country” seriously ?

You are allowed to smoke on public places ,roads and footpath as you pass by other people ?? My Third world country is by far much better in this case !!!

It’s a worse than a third world developing country where people can simply stab others on road and
Loot showrooms while the staff keep laughing and doesn’t try to stop, it happens in london. Why not stopping ? Insurance claims!

In my own country province, you get some FREE UNITS of electricity!!!! Fuck you idiotic UK. And Only one time yearly insurance which only costs £150 per year!!! In my country!!

Can the UK government dare to provide FREE ELECTRICITY UNITS ??? Fucking greedy idiots !

The UK is a TOTALLY FUCKED UP PLACE WHERE YOU WORK LIKE A BLOODY JEWISH SLAVE !!!

It seem you are talking about Italy. Not UK.
I'm really sorry for you. But white Arian english people are strongest then italian people. You will destroy the enemy jewish beast, before italian

prcd666 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Let’s start!

It seem you are talking about Italy. Not UK.
I'm really sorry for you. But white Arian english people are strongest then italian people. You will destroy the enemy jewish beast, before italian

Not true about Britain. All of the points listed plus more, such as poor food quality and high cost of living, are real in Britain.

Now some places are also adopting a "clean air zone" tax that applies to commercial vehicles, which will drive inflation even higher because the response from businesses will be to ramp prices up.

A good point that differentiates Britain from Italy is that they were much lighter in their fakevid response. That still didn't stop them from killing people with fake vaccines and making them ill, and also it doesn't stop negative propaganda from braindead people. Some braindead people are still wearing face covers, despite it hasn't been mandatory for nearly 2 years.

You want more negative points that show that Britain is quite weak too? Universities are overpriced. You pay £9250 to attend university and the government MAY contribute to it but only in the form of a LOAN, no grants. In Italy, university tuition fees are nearly 10% of that, then you get a discount based on your income bracket and then regional authorities will even pay the entire remain costs (subjects to you actually sitting exams, instead of behaving like many retard students who play videogames and are social all day then cram everything into one month or one week before the exams, a common behaviour in many "first world" countries).

The above shows that Italy cares more about investing in people's education than Britain does, even if the quality of that education is inferior compared to the quality of it in Britain and the "university experience" is also drastically inferior and more limited in comparison. Germany is similarly placed to Italy in offering higher education to all citizen's without racking up 1000s in debts. That's how it should be, since healthcare and education are among the most important things in an advanced civilisation, which is why they need to be affordable and not put you in a position of extreme disadvantage.

One positive point about Britain is that you have non-profits like Citizen's Advice and more, which give FREE and INDEPENDENT legal advice to every citizen, especially to those who have real issues the government, SMEs and big corporations create such as homelessness, employment, money, abuses and so on. I don't know of any well-advertised organisation that does the same in Italy. Acclaimed countries like the Netherlands also don't have those.

As much as I hate Italy, it's more likely that Italy (together with Germany) may again pioneer the revolution against the enemy, as they've been the first to awake in the recent past while also acquiring a leading role against the enemy which no other country has taken in millennia. Britain even had the nerve to declare war again the Third Reich...

Stormblood said:
As much as I hate Italy, it's more likely that Italy (together with Germany) may again pioneer the revolution against the enemy, as they've been the first to awake in the recent past while also acquiring a leading role against the enemy which no other country has taken in millennia. Britain even had the nerve to declare war again the Third Reich...

Are the any of countries that you feel might pioneer the revolution?

Solar Legion said:
Stormblood said:

Are the any of countries that you feel might pioneer the revolution?

The USA is leading spiritually, by having the most SS, followed closely by Italy, I believe. From the material point of view, we will see soon enough. The least likely to do anything are commie countries, of course. This is just common sense.

Stormblood said:
The USA is leading spiritually, by having the most SS, followed closely by Italy, I believe. From the material point of view, we will see soon enough. The least likely to do anything are commie countries, of course. This is just common sense.

I found a lot of new agers in USA, though I love the land there. The most SS I have found have been traveling whilst in Asia.

I am thinking of going to study chi gong, kung fu and TCM in China for at least 6 months, do you think it is too dangerous to this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back