Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #745: Drinking Alcohol

AskSatanOperator

This is a simple question of if it's even ok for a SS to drink alcohol. Obviously everything in moderation. But is even just a few shots with friends enough to cause damage or any set backs? Is having a little wine or a few beers ok? or should it be totally avoided in every form. Thank you.

Is it ok? Sure, it's personal choice.

Is it recommended? No, because you get damaged instantly. The damage varies from minor to semi-permanent depending on how much you are drinking and how much momentum you've built (e.g. how often you drink without allowing your body to heal itself).

The damage is both physical but also mental and spiritual. Your aura and chakra all show the effects of it. First with dross. Then, overtime, with holes.

Do you still want to drink? Shots are the worst option, due to the high percentage of alcohol. So, if you still want to indulge in self-harm, it is best to opt for low-percentage drinks like ciders, beers, and the occasional wine/mead.

It is also best to avoid when you're ill and healing, and after working out or doing sports, because the repairing processes of the bodies are delayed until your body has processed all of the alcohol you ingested. It takes one hour to process 1 unit of alcohol, and a pint of beer (roughly 1/2 litre) contains 2 units of alcohol. The damage incurred by alcohol doesn't heal as fast as you eliminate the alcohol from your body.

Alcohol is a poison. Your body behaves exactly like when you ingested any weak poison: your body temperature rises, your mind clouds, your senses scatter. Then you start having headache the morning after, feel horrible and so on. If you poisoned yourself too much with it, you may even vomit.

Is it worth to damage your body just because your friends are a negative influence? That's the question you should be asking yourself. A little introspection and research shows the damages of alcohol to great extent, which then answers questions like this on its own.

Everything in moderation? Sure. Try eating some oleander or castor bean seeds and see what happens... in moderation. (Please don't, as those kill you in very small amounts)

What I wrote in that other topic was not meant to seem like alcohol is a good thing. I talked about some historical problems which were solved indirectly by the process of making beer. Just because it is an interesting and important part of history that not many people think about.

But all of those are old problems that we don't have anymore, so they don't matter now. Most people have clean water that is safe to drink, and there are factories mass producing millions of pounds of yeast so you can easily make all the bread you want. You do not need to have a local brewery in your town or village to get yeast anymore.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What I wrote in that other topic was not meant to seem like alcohol is a good thing. I talked about some historical problems which were solved indirectly by the process of making beer. Just because it is an interesting and important part of history that not many people think about.

But all of those are old problems that we don't have anymore, so they don't matter now. Most people have clean water that is safe to drink, and there are factories mass producing millions of pounds of yeast so you can easily make all the bread you want. You do not need to have a local brewery in your town or village to get yeast anymore.
Interesting fact that it's related to what you wrote in the other topic: where I was born they still use what's called "brewer's yeast" to make pizza and bread. Where I am living currently, they just use yeast powder for those, and baking powder for desserts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back