Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #736: What types of jews are most dangerous and which ones are not that dangerous

AskSatanOperator

I know a family of pretty decent jews who i mistaked for white gentiles but definitely Spiritual Parasites that i came to find out the hard way. They are well mannered and very kind and treated me rather well or atleast not like a cow

They had big noses and even said they have Jewish ancestry but they said they were Christian and forced me to pray with them at the table before we ate.
What type of jew is this?
Their surname is Derwalt

AskSatanOperator said:
I know a family of pretty decent jews who i mistaked for white gentiles but definitely Spiritual Parasites that i came to find out the hard way. They are well mannered and very kind and treated me rather well or atleast not like a cow

They had big noses and even said they have Jewish ancestry but they said they were Christian and forced me to pray with them at the table before we ate.
Their surname is Derwalt

They are all dangerous, don't trust them no matter how "good" they seem to be. They are disgusting rats.

AskSatanOperator said:

Their surname is Derwalt

Every jew is dangerous to us, they are born to be our enemies. They are masters at deception and can pretend very well to be kind or caring decent people. Deep down inside though if it came down to it, they would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. NEVER trust any jew. Don't live in fear of them however, if you are dedicated we have our Rtrs and spiritual warfare to fight them, and as long as you are taking measures to protect yourself, the Gods will protect you from the things you are unable to until you are strong enough. I would cut out all ties from those jews immediately. If it's unsafe, or you are unable to cut them out entirely right away you should simply distance yourself from them as much as possible. Follow up with cleaning your soul, Protection rituals, and returning curses, Just to be safe.

here are some links

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Doing such work they are a good people, humble as you say. plus the bible is designed to break your heart mentally and sychologically. Even those people may not know what the goal is except to do what is written.The end result is to gather people under Jews slavery the bible was prepared in this way. since they approach you and love you, this is so that you may believe. After you believe.They follow you .teach you the bible for some months and fill you with fear mental.For exmple even if you have question on bible believe quietly b/se "faith is believing that there is something you cannot see and not touch. if you resist, those who resist God God will melt him. they fill you with false hopes for exmple if you believe tomorrow morning 1kg of wheat flour will be sold by 7 shilings but those who do not believe will not eat it". they will tell you about the lepers of Samaria from bible Love those who hate you.If they slap you on the left cheek, turn to the other also. if they take your shirt off, give them your neck Those who hear the word of the voice and refuse to obey will be judged. forgive and I will forgive you etc....they teach you everything they don't apply to themselves
.that is, they carry a yoke that they will not carry for themselves You start carrying their 10 commandments after that you start fighting with yourself b/se every thing you have is hunder their control. They thus enslaved the whole world.
keep your distance from anyone who is a copy or Original jews they are all the same.All religions are self distruction and slavery except Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back