Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #732: Can I use Planetary mantras for different workings while doing a Planetary Square?

AskSatanOperator

Is it ok to use other planetary mantras while in the middle of a planetary square? This is something that has bothered me for a while and I wanted to finally ask about it so I can stop worrying about it. I'm not talking about using the same mantra as the square that I'm doing. I'm talking about using a different mantra for a different type of working. As an example I'm doing a mercury square right now but I'd like to use other things like the venus or sun mantras for a different workings but I'm afraid that doing so would interfere and ruin my Mercury square and would water down its effectiveness or ruin the Mercury square by using other planetary mantras in general.

Is it ok to use other mantras like that for different workings while doing a planetary square?

AskSatanOperator said:
Is it ok to use other planetary mantras while in the middle of a planetary square? This is something that has bothered me for a while and I wanted to finally ask about it so I can stop worrying about it. I'm not talking about using the same mantra as the square that I'm doing. I'm talking about using a different mantra for a different type of working. As an example I'm doing a mercury square right now but I'd like to use other things like the venus or sun mantras for a different workings but I'm afraid that doing so would interfere and ruin my Mercury square and would water down its effectiveness or ruin the Mercury square by using other planetary mantras in general.

Is it ok to use other mantras like that for different workings while doing a planetary square?

With my experience.
Yes one can do Multiple workings. Escpecially if they are very different and done during different intervals. But try to maximize and do only the necessary. Sometimes some workings might increase your energy levels and make other workings manifest easily.

So The answer is Yes, You can Do multiple workings. Escpecially if you are somewhat adept and confident with your workings. The Idea is to focus on the most beneficial and necessary.

AskSatanOperator said:

The totality of the mantra used for the planetary square creates a unique energy for that working. This is different from using just the seed mantra, like Surya. Therefore, there is no reason for concern here, especially with different planets.

I have done two Sun squares at the same time, alongside other planetary squares, without issue. This is because they are separate workings and the energies don't clash.

Try to have some general confidence in your workings, regardless of whether you know the reality of a situation. It is best to not assume your workings are interfering with each other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back