Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #716: How to overcome nicotine addiction

AskSatanOperator

Hello. Are there any meditations that can help me lessen or completely kill my addiction to nicotine. I've been struggling with it for a long time, but I very much lack the willpower to quit.

If you're new to SS (beginner) meditate, do yoga, breathing excercises, opening and empowering your chakras, cleaning, deprograming from enemy religions (like reading and researching Exposing Christianity from SatanisGod.org) and when you're strong enough spiritually, do a freeing the soul working for removing smoking addiction. The freeing the soul working is explained here https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello. Are there any meditations that can help me lessen or completely kill my addiction to nicotine. I've been struggling with it for a long time, but I very much lack the willpower to quit.

Opening the Crown Chakra
"Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure. The second vibration is the MAUM mantra."

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

Check out this thread:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82854
I recently got free of tobacco thanks to a great book (link in my signature) and thanks to Lord Buer

Willpower is what you need to build for yourself, because the strength of the will is the source of all ability to do anything.

Just throw them away. And don't buy any more. It is that simple. Nicotine detoxification is not dangerous and is not needed to do it slowly, it will not hurt you in any way by stopping at once. So do it.

These 2 posts will help you understand how to identify and break the root of negative patterns such as this.

:!: Your financial patterns are keeping you poor :arrow: to understand the 4-step cycle of freedom
:!: Your Subconscious Mind and its Role in Manifesting your Reality :arrow: for more insight in how your negative addiction manifested itself.

Some people can easily quit cold-turkey like I did years ago, but the addiction is more deeply-rooted in other people where, couple with low willpower, makes the step incredibly difficult. Willpower and self-discipline will help you here, but you need to find the root of the problem. Nicotine addiction is just the symptom. Once you have uprooted the real problem, freeing yourself from nicotine addiction will be child's play.

There have been many studies and surveys about people addicted to drugs/alcohol. And it found that almost all of them had emotional problems or other problems in their lives. They were not happy and not comfortable, so they used drugs to try to become comfortable. And they would use drugs to try to become comfortable every day, because every day they were not comfortable.

And it only becomes worse over time because the actual root problem that causes the discomfort is never looked at and never fixed. And the actual problem is only becoming worse by being ignored.

If you are not happy, then think about why and think about what you can do to make your life better. The power meditations even just the basic ones are enormously helpful in improving the health of a person's soul and emotions. Somebody just made a topic saying the meditations removed all of his depression without even trying just by the increase of energy in his soul.

If you are happy and comfortable, you will not care about cigarettes anymore and it will be easy to quit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back