Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #714: Question about establishing religious order

The Joy of Satan Ministries is this "established order".
And it is "Spiritual", not "Religious".
"Religious" meaning "Organized Religion" aka "Cult".
Abrahamism (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is a Cult.

Exposing Christianity
Exposing Islam

The Great Wealth of Knowledge herein, has single-handedly laid the foundation for True Spiritual Advancement.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich established the Joy of Satan Ministries as Father Satan's Medium.
It exists thanks to her miraculous achievement. HP. Hoodedcobra666 maintains this "established order", as you call it.
The Clergy are HPS Maxine Dietrich and HP. Hoodedcobra666.
Below the Clergy are the Joy of Satan Guardians.

The Alchemist7 [JG]
Blackdragon666 [JG]
Blitzkreig [JG]
Lydia [JG]
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]

As you can see, the "order" already exists.
The Ancient Forums is not the main website.
It is a place for us to safely discuss Spirituality, and the Journey it entails.

Learn from the beginning, Joy of Satan
The JoSM Index, Satan Is God

"Establish a religious order in Joy of Satan ministries.establish a religious order in Joy of Satan ministries".What type of question?I think no matter how knowledgeable you are you should ask the question: like this How should I participate in JOS .may be somewhat correct. If you want to participate in JOS I"think JOS is open to everyone if you have the knowledge to build for good. So I" think it's good to think about what you ask before you ask.
I think JOS is established and it has staff working 24 hours a day without saying I am tired and it is doing a great job over the world.
I' love JOS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back