Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #687: Ex SS partner

AskSatanOperator

I have an EX partner that we were able to convinced to joined Satanism. Sadly, we broke up almost 2 years ago because of her very toxic Christian family.

I fell into a very bad state of depression, encountered a lot of psychic attacks. I went to catholic church hoping that everything will be fixed. At the end of the day, I found myself talking again to Satan.

Days after I started meditating, I dreamt of her with someone i thought it’s her new partner but it keeps on changing faces. I took it as a sign that Satan is punishing whoever that person is or whoever sent me psychic attacks.

My is question is that, what is the best thing to do to remove my EX SS partner from my memory and energy? To completely remove the connection as it’s still lingering? I know that Satan wants His people to stick together but does it happened to us?… 😢

Hello!

I believe this meditation can help you! https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

But make sure to do it as it says and concentrate. Do it slowly and if something feels bad then stop immediately and clean your aura.
After the meditation is over (assuming you felt nothing bad) clean your aura and do not think of that person.

I hope this helps you!!

HAIL SATAN!

This whole story is a mess. It only makes sense if you are underage and she is still bound to her family, in which case its understandable, otherwise, you just gave up on her and its your own fault. Then you call yourself a Satanist, but attend christian church services?

If she is the one you love, THEN FIGHT FOR HER. All you think about is her, and instead of looking for ways to get back, instead you look for ways to cut yourself off?

Either fight for her, or cut her off completely.

The SS must remain united, this goes beyond your personal relationship.

What you have to do is talk about it as adults, and each of you remove sexual/love or obsessive energies and connections.

You will only remain united as members of the same community and spiritual family.
You can organise celebrations during the holidays or create projects, do business, etc.

But you cannot separate yourselves completely, the community cannot be divided, you also have the good fortune to know each other and interact physically.

I hope the point of the speech is clear.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back