Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #678: how many satanists have financial freedom? do our high priests have financial freedom?

AskSatanOperator

This type of magic is what I struggle with the most, I know that the way of generation changes depending on the country, but it would inspire me to know that many here already have financial freedom.

I have done too much work and cleaning but my occupation as a student prevents me from having more time.

And it is frustrating, if I were to describe what I had to go through it would be like a tragic novel, but anyway I will continue working on this because I believe in the power of the satanic.

AskSatanOperator said:
This type of magic is what I struggle with the most, I know that the way of generation changes depending on the country, but it would inspire me to know that many here already have financial freedom.

I have done too much work and cleaning but my occupation as a student prevents me from having more time.

And it is frustrating, if I were to describe what I had to go through it would be like a tragic novel, but anyway I will continue working on this because I believe in the power of the satanic.

It gets Better. Don't give up. Being extremely wealthy takes time. But it is not impossible. Focus on big things that attract large amounts of wealth if your desire is to be wealthy. Fame, Music industry, movie industry, Tech industry, The finance industry, crypto, politics etc. Wealth requires you to reach many people.

But if you don't want to be extremely wealthy you can still have a good financial life if you work on your soul. I can assure you many here have good financial Stability. There needs are met. Thats why we are able to do what we do.

AskSatanOperator said:

When I grew up I was given 5 USD when ever I had afternoon school to buy lunch. Instead off using 5 USD for a lunch I used 0.50 USD to buy 1 pack off icetee and did drink this. Not the most healthy choice, but it was enouth. After 3 months I could buy from the saved money a new game.

I think most people spend there money on unnessesary things, like monthly subscriptions, alcohol, etc.

If you downsize a little, you can have better bigger things. You can also invest in things, that could increase in wealth.

If you have much freetime go on youtube, learn something that can improve your finances for example how to fix your car, programming, financial investment, how to start a business, .... .

If you have a job it is also good to keep your application documents up to date and from time to time look if a other company does offer you more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back