Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #635: Thanks to Lord VOLAC

AskSatanOperator

Please post this.

Im on a foreign land, UK. He helped me twice for two good job. The one I got now is far better than the previous one.

1-2 weeks ago, I and my partner requested and prayed to Lord Volac to help me get a job. The interview didn’t even last for 5 minutes full.

I can’t reveal the place but I can tell you that this job I got is very interesting, easy and versatile as I’ll have to work at different shops such as cafe, bar, other shops. The owner was also lean back and the staff here like a family. No discrimination. Very supportive. Nobody is really egoistic here.

I’ll gain many skills in this job which would help me in future.

God Volac is really AMAZING. He can actually lead you to find a good job just as described on JoS.
Thank you Lord Volac <3 :)

AskSatanOperator said:
Please post this.

Im on a foreign land, UK. He helped me twice for two good job. The one I got now is far better than the previous one.

1-2 weeks ago, I and my partner requested and prayed to Lord Volac to help me get a job. The interview didn’t even last for 5 minutes full.

I can’t reveal the place but I can tell you that this job I got is very interesting, easy and versatile as I’ll have to work at different shops such as cafe, bar, other shops. The owner was also lean back and the staff here like a family. No discrimination. Very supportive. Nobody is really egoistic here.

I’ll gain many skills in this job which would help me in future.

God Volac is really AMAZING. He can actually lead you to find a good job just as described on JoS.
Thank you Lord Volac <3 :)

Even though this is not a question, I appreciate that you used the ask Satan service to publish your experience.

Yes indeed, Lord Volac is really good and his nature and energies are very calm.

It is indeed something that I wanted to say, and that is that our experiences kinda match, except our jobs are different. I live in Greece and I work as an accountant, but I felt that Lord Volac helped me a lot after praying to him.

If you will see this answer, Anonymous Poster, please let me know, either through an ask Satan question as a response to me or, even better, by making an account here, the sigil that you have used (images would be even better if published) and also how did you invoke Lord Volac.

Thanks in advance :)

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back