Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #629: How do I?

AskSatanOperator

How do I quit nicotine after using it for years?

How do I get over the social anxiety of meditating in a house with non Satanists? I'm not in any danger at all, it's just social anxiety like it's a big wall to start meditation.

If you were in a many year relationship with someone, who wasn't a Satanist, and they have no motivation to become a Satanist, what should I do? They're 100% aren't a jew, just lazy. They're in a position possibly where they're going to go fucking nuts if I were to leave, and I have nowhere to leave to if it broke off. And/or they'll possibly do some life-threatening things if they went nuts and I can't have that on my hands.

When you quit nicotine, you will experience withdrawal symptoms and so-called 'junk-thoughts'. The 'junk-thoughts' will make up all sorts of excuses to continue negative habits. The important thing is to gather enough information as to know what you can expect from quitting. Knowledge is the key, but determination is the power in this case. You will have to 'want' more to actually quit, than continue using it.

Also, on a spiritual note. Meditating upon your Pineal Gland will actually help you to quit such habits easier. Through meditating upon the Pineal Gland, you will experience blissful states that exceeds the Dopamine rush you get from nicotine. Meditate daily upon the Pineal Gland.

You do not have to tell anyone that you are an SS. Not a family member, not a friend, not a love partner, not anyone! Silence is Golden. You can practice Yoga, which is almost mainstream these days - no one will bother you if you do this, if they do, then jokes on them. You can sit inside your room or bathroom where you can lock your door, and do power breaths or any spiritual exercise that you wish. Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga are actually fantastic to do for people living with their partners or need a certain amount of secrecy where advancements are concerned. You just have to find your own way and pace here.

For those who lacks privacy: Rituals can be done silently, by vibrating the words of power and stating the affirmations/convictions in the mind. Thoughts are of energy, it will still be effective.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back