Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing purple

Omen666

It's been some good 2 years since i started meditating, and when i close my eyes i can see this purple/indigo color, it's always there and never stops and i've come to the realization that i don't remember exactly at what point of my journey of meditation i started seeing it, all i know is that it wasn't there before i started meditating, sometimes when i meditate or when i'm about to fall asleep this purple light get's brighter and starts swirling outwards from the center of my vision, when i look into the sun or a bright light or when i place my arms over my head and stretch my back the light seems to increase, rarely sometimes i also see blue and green lights and patterns, sometimes i see symbols that resemble the sigils of the demons formed from this light but i can never remember or identify exactly what sigil i saw, i recently began seeing a downward pointed pentagram and and if i belive correctly the pentagram is a symbol relating to the 5 elements and life power, could it possible mean something negative because it's pointed downwards? Does this light emanates from the sixth or seventh chakra? Perhaps from the pineal gland, i've read a page on wikipedia talking about a phenomena called phospenes but i'm really not sure what to make of this, i'm not sure if the fact that i can never seem to see red, orange or yellow light can mean something good, does anyone else ever experienced anything similar? Should i see this as something beneficial?

When you activate the Third Eye, the Sixth, the Crown, and so on, you can see them when you close your eyes. That is a positive indication of that your meditations are working. As you progress you will learn to actually see the chakras when they are being focused upon and worked with.

Very interesting that you mention the pentagram. When I do workings, or a full chakra session, I oftentimes see the pointing downwards pentagram too, the baphomet, the serpents, the Pyramids and other occult messages. This is also a positive indicator. Your meditations are working, and your soul is rejuvenating, recuperating, healing. You are making a steadfast progression. The Pineal Gland has a lot of blissful power and gives off a strong flash of light when it opens.

Continue with your meditations, and know if you are dedicated to Satan, no harm will happen to you. I am sure you know about this, but here is a link to a 40 days meditation program. If you already have done this, then it is a good idea to customize your own program and do what works for you on a daily basis:

https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Darkpagan666 said:
When you activate the Third Eye, the Sixth, the Crown, and so on, you can see them when you close your eyes. That is a positive indication of that your meditations are working. As you progress you will learn to actually see the chakras when they are being focused upon and worked with.

Very interesting that you mention the pentagram. When I do workings, or a full chakra session, I oftentimes see the pointing downwards pentagram too, the baphomet, the serpents, the Pyramids and other occult messages. This is also a positive indicator. Your meditations are working, and your soul is rejuvenating, recuperating, healing. You are making a steadfast progression. The Pineal Gland has a lot of blissful power and gives off a strong flash of light when it opens.

Continue with your meditations, and know if you are dedicated to Satan, no harm will happen to you. I am sure you know about this, but here is a link to a 40 days meditation program. If you already have done this, then it is a good idea to customize your own program and do what works for you on a daily basis:

https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

I have always had this ever since I was young, along with claiming to get "feelings" and "dreams" of things before they happen. This is definitely correct. I was actually surprised to discover that this did not happen to everyone as i thought this was mainstream at first.

Omen666 said:
It's been some good 2 years since i started meditating, and when i close my eyes i can see this purple/indigo color, it's always there and never stops and i've come to the realization that i don't remember exactly at what point of my journey of meditation i started seeing it, all i know is that it wasn't there before i started meditating, sometimes when i meditate or when i'm about to fall asleep this purple light get's brighter and starts swirling outwards from the center of my vision, when i look into the sun or a bright light or when i place my arms over my head and stretch my back the light seems to increase, rarely sometimes i also see blue and green lights and patterns, sometimes i see symbols that resemble the sigils of the demons formed from this light but i can never remember or identify exactly what sigil i saw, i recently began seeing a downward pointed pentagram and and if i belive correctly the pentagram is a symbol relating to the 5 elements and life power, could it possible mean something negative because it's pointed downwards? Does this light emanates from the sixth or seventh chakra? Perhaps from the pineal gland, i've read a page on wikipedia talking about a phenomena called phospenes but i'm really not sure what to make of this, i'm not sure if the fact that i can never seem to see red, orange or yellow light can mean something good, does anyone else ever experienced anything similar? Should i see this as something beneficial?
There is both a physical and spiritual cause for this. The physics of the eye will commonly see purple or other colored patterns.

However, as you open your astral senses, purple is the color of the akasha, and is fairly common to see. Sometimes a Demon will put an aura of akasha around you to conceal your presence on the astral from enemy entities looking for Satanists to harass, which might explain why you're seeing so much purple. You might be advanced enough to try Invoking Quintessence (Akasha):
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html
Start slow. Just try one or two breaths at first, and then ease up to eleven if you're not feeling overwhelmed. This meditation will give you a better sense of the purple you see, and might help you to control it better.

Btw, don't look into the sun. ;) The light spot you see after that is where your eye was overloaded by the brightness, and will be damaged if you do it often.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back