Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #626: do i look jewish?

AskSatanOperator

As i had studied my ancestry i didn 't saw any jewish relatives, but some of my traits in appearence are suspicious to be honest. I have curly hair and light skin (like very fair...) and my nose is aquiline, but not eagle-like. Oval face too. It's confusing me, because like i said before, i had studied ancestry to 1700 (can't go any further with this) and see no jewish relatives, but my apperance is worrying me. It's because today i saw something about typical jewish traits on the internet and some of them fits me. I already asked Satan to kill me if i am jewish. Should i be worried? It's scary, but give me honest answers...

AskSatanOperator said:
As i had studied my ancestry i didn 't saw any jewish relatives, but some of my traits in appearence are suspicious to be honest. I have curly hair and light skin (like very fair...) and my nose is aquiline, but not eagle-like. Oval face too. It's confusing me, because like i said before, i had studied ancestry to 1700 (can't go any further with this) and see no jewish relatives, but my apperance is worrying me. It's because today i saw something about typical jewish traits on the internet and some of them fits me. I already asked Satan to kill me if i am jewish. Should i be worried? It's scary, but give me honest answers...

I have good news, If you're taking the time to worry over this you aren't jewish. jews are very proud of the vileness they are, they most likely already know what they are, or are glad when they find out. If you were one you wouldn't be in fear of it. They use this kind of fear as a tactic to make you paranoid or afraid to act against them, or harm yourself rather than them. Don't let it consume you. Keep on doing the rtrs and do some protection rituals. You need to build a strong defense against spiritual attacks like this. Good luck and Hail Satan!

AskSatanOperator said:
Gentiles can have these traits too, it's just common among jews.

Environmental factors can have an influence too, like cold weather enlarging the nose.

Don't worry! Just keep on the Satanic path, and if the JoS meditations feel good and empowering, then you aren't a jew. The jews have their own system of meditations because their soul is fundamentally alien, and as a result our meditations are unhealthy for them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back