Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #620: Mars will pass a stellium

AskSatanOperator

HI! In a few months mars will touch my natal stellium, should i be worried? It will touch sun, venus, mercury and chiron in leo located in the fourth house opposite saturn..... Thank you!

A major life event will occur. It doesn't have to be all negative. Mars in the 4th gives much energy and vitality, especially since it will be aspecting your Sun. You may change your place of residence, as the 4th rules the home and all things domestic. The changes might be forceful and upsetting though.

Keeping your energies is very important regardless of the situation. You could start a Yoga program, such as doing Hatha Yoga or Kundalini Yoga every day to mitigate the negative tendencies Mars have. Practicing power meditations are important, as is performing an Aura of Protection daily. This protects us from all destructive forces.

Darkpagan666 said:
A major life event will occur. It doesn't have to be all negative. Mars in the 4th gives much energy and vitality, especially since it will be aspecting your Sun. You may change your place of residence, as the 4th rules the home and all things domestic. The changes might be forceful and upsetting though.

Keeping your energies is very important regardless of the situation. You could start a Yoga program, such as doing Hatha Yoga or Kundalini Yoga every day to mitigate the negative tendencies Mars have. Practicing power meditations are important, as is performing an Aura of Protection daily. This protects us from all destructive forces.

Keeping your energies high*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back