Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #606: Casual Sex

AskSatanOperator

Virginity isn't anything special and sex is an important part of living and experiencing life.

What if someone wanted to break their virginity with a friend without attachment. Would be advisable to do so?

I want permanence but I also don't want to wear the label of virginity.

AskSatanOperator said:
Virginity isn't anything special and sex is an important part of living and experiencing life.

What if someone wanted to break their virginity with a friend without attachment. Would be advisable to do so?

I want permanence but I also don't want to wear the label of virginity.

Not the best to give advice on this but virginity, just like sex, isn't something bad. "Break" your virginity if it's something important for you, and not just for the sake of getting rid of it, since there's no point in that. By having sex you merge with another person, energy gets transferred between you 2 and your Souls connect so you also have to choose the person wisely as their karma can transfer on you and the other way around.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:

Not the best to give advice on this but virginity, just like sex, isn't something bad. "Break" your virginity if it's something important for you, and not just for the sake of getting rid of it, since there's no point in that. By having sex you merge with another person, energy gets transferred between you 2 and your Souls connect so you also have to choose the person wisely as their karma can transfer on you and the other way around.

karma transferred to person?
can anyone confirm this?

i will go after the daughters of millionaires or at least rich

HI! now I know how important sex is and how precious it is... don't give yourself to those who don't know how to appreciate you, don't give so much to give, don't give just to leave, don't give just to receive... sex is something that unites two bodies beyond matter... it's an act to unite two people... it's having fun without shame.... it's very important, even if we don't understand it! Above all, don't do anything that goes against your will or just for fashion or just to show that you know how to love....
On the contrary... if that's what you want, have a lot of fun and let yourself go!
You know, I wish someone had said these words to me about your question... now I'm saying them to you!

Having sex with friends is something a lot of young people do. I think it's pretty normal.

Your sex life is yours to decide, and you should take the responsibility for that decision yourself.

As for the "label" of virginity, nobody knows unless you tell them. It's not something you need to dwell on. True virginity has nothing to do with sex anyway.

I dunno about karma transferring to someone else, but if you form sexual ties to someone, and the wrong someone, you could end up dealing with their dumb stuff. Feeling their dumb stuff. Getting fed off of from they dumb self.

Very difficult to break with them.

nebu said:
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:

karma transferred to person?
can anyone confirm this?

i will go after the daughters of millionaires or at least rich
Not karma. Just an energy exchange. When you form any type of connection with someone either friendship, romantic, etc. You make an energy exchange and they get attached to you that's what it means "attached". The power of attachement depends on your closeness.

Since sex is literal intimacy, you are striving to merge with someone or become a part of them this leads to sttronger ties and attachment to the person. So, if the person is a xian drug addict who is very dirty spiritually, naturally, you'll get affected by their negative energies amd get dirty yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back