Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #603: music

AskSatanOperator

I love listening to music but I'm just getting stressed by how many Jewish people are in it, be it singers or bands. What to do? In a little while I will not be able to listen to music. If you have any recommendations for bands or even singers please tell me.

AskSatanOperator said:
I love listening to music but I'm just getting stressed by how many Jewish people are in it, be it singers or bands. What to do? In a little while I will not be able to listen to music. If you have any recommendations for bands or even singers please tell me.

Just because jews are in something doesn't mean its bad. Jews have less/no curses on their souls, pertaining to wealth attraction and money and success. So it is natural for them to be attracted to big money like the entertainment industry offers.

Every part where there is big Money,there are jews. Being a millionaire will probably bring one closer to jews than one expects. They are just bad people with bad deals and a hidden agenda and they treat the gentiles like slaves. Music is a gift to humanity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back