Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #602: Satan

AskSatanOperator

I want to know from you that how Satan is the creator?? All of you are in a mess and fell in deeply wrong thinking.

GOD created Satan.

And Satan is the open enemy to human being since Satan doesn't obey GOD.

AskSatanOperator said:
I want to know from you that how Satan is the creator?? All of you are in a mess and fell in deeply wrong thinking.

From mythological evidence and personal experience. Read the Exposing Christianity website which destroys your fake religion instead.

Christinsanity is a hoax and a lie, and it teaches you to be a blind faith sheep instead of questioning everything and thinking for yourself. A religion which encourages blind faith is more likely to deceive people than one which encourages free thought, questioning and self-empowerment, don't you think? So it follows that it's you who is deceived, not us.

AskSatanOperator said:
GOD created Satan.

Sorry but your jewish god Jewhova doesn't exist. Satan is an ancient Pagan God and predates your christian hoax.

All you are doing here is parroting the lies you've been brainwashed with and which are not news to us at all, we have all heard that hundreds of times from brainwashed christians who keep repeating them over and over. A lie being repeated dozens of times doesn't make a truth. Only an NPC repeats his brainwashing over and over instead of thinking about it and and questioning it. Take the time to read our material if you are interested in learning the truth and deprogramming yourself from your brainwashing. In addition to the Exposing Christianity website above, read also the JoS website

I want to add:

AskSatanOperator said:

While Satanists don't believe that your fake god Jewhova is real or that anything in your liebull (bible) is true in the first place but instead that Satan is a Pagan God and the creator of humanity who was demonized by his enemies (the jews), even if you take your liebull, it's clear that Jewhova is evil and Satan is good. For starters, Satan is the one who brought knowledge in the form of serpent to Adam and Eve while jewhova wanted to keep them as blissful slaves and lied to them that they would die if they ate the fruit (they didn't, Adam lived for 930 years, and even the verse below shows that humans could live forever even after they ate the fruit). This verse in particularly proves that the liebullical Jewhova is evil:

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever

So the fake jewish god was threatened that humans gained knowledge and became like him (notice that Satan didn't lie when he said "you shall be as Gods", contrary to what christians claim, as the above verse confirms that "man is become as one of us") and wanted to prevent also from living forever. What sort of benevolent god wouldn't want humans to be like him? Only one who wanted to enslave humanity and keep them as blissful slaves. Although that narrative is bullshit, it has a true point: Satan brings knowledge to humanity so we can become Gods ourselves, independent and without submitting or bowing down to anyone.

In addition to that, there are thousands of verses in the liebull where Jewhova commands mass murder and killing of innocent people and all sorts of bloodthirsty acts like ripping open pregnant women and dashing children against stones. In addition, Satan didn't kill anyone in the liebull.

Of course, all these fake stories never happened in the first place, thankfully. They are made up stories by the jews who wrote to justify feeling superior and killing "goyim". But I'm using them to illustrate that even if you take your holey liebull as true, it still portrays your fake god as evil.

Let me tell you something, how old is christianity and how old is everything else?
What did christianity brought?
Why 'g-d'' punished humanity when Eve took a bite from the fruit of knowledge, did goad feared humanity?!

If you came here then it means that you have more balls than most of your fellows so therefore please read this site I will give you, it will help you escape from the indoctrination you've been put through:
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

This is what your little group brought into the world:
1. Hate for homosexuals
2. Hate for womens (the first ''sin'')
3. Hate for change
4. Devolving human civilizations
5. Tons of religious wars and I am not even talking about those against pagan but those against other christians like the chatolics constantly waging war on the orthodox because they were ''heretics'' or some shit, also, most christian stories are taken from ancient religions.

It's funny how all of christianity consider Satan as oy vey evil but they never want to see the other side while we all know the other side because we all grew with it (imposed on us) or around it (given the fact that its the most popular cult in the white people civilizations) and so we looked for something else, something better. We choose Satan because he doesn't tell us ''oy vey worship me without questions and you will be saved'' as christianity preach but because he encourage us to seek power within ourselves and make all the achievements and realizations as our own because everything here we do by our own making and not because someone has to carry us like a retarded baby that refuse to grow up.

AskSatanOperator said:

GOD created Satan.

Hahahahahahahaha. Okay.
Your journey to the truth starts here.
Keep learning
JoyOfSatan.org
https://www.joyofsatan.org

Weassel said:
It's funny how all of christianity consider Satan as oy vey evil but they never want to see the other side while we all know the other side because we all grew with it (imposed on us) or around it (given the fact that its the most popular cult in the white people civilizations) and so we looked for something else, something better.

What's insane if you tell the xians that you were a xian and you have read their liebull and already know their religion and you consciously choose to reject it because it's BS they won't even believe you. My conversation with a xian boomer woman went like this:

Me: As an ex-xian, I can tell you xianity is pure BS and I'm glad I left it.

BW: What you say is false. You need to read the bible and pray to god to forgive you.

Me: I've read the liebull more than once when I was a xian and chances are I know it better than you. As for praying to the kike god, no thanks. I don't want its forgiveness.

BW: You didn't read the correct version. You need to read the KJV.

Me: I've read the KJV and other versions too. There's not much difference between them.

BW: You didn't interpret it correctly then.

Me: That's what you say to every other denomination of xians who don't agree with you. "The Catholics don't interpret it correctly". "The Lutherans don't interpret it correctly". Apparently, the only correct interpretation is yours.

BW: You're so misguided. I'll pray for you.

Me: I'll pray to Satan for you too.

BW: *looks shocked and scared*

We here are teached that satan is God, so what you define as God as much to do with your education. Is not about right or wrong, good or bad is about education or we could call it also brain washing. You say that, it shows you are educated in the Jewish-Christian belief because it's them who promote this ideia. me also before discovering satan by myself, nobody told me what to believe, besides the Christians that push their belief on others many of us if not all come here on free will, curiosity and because we think by ourselves but the difference is that we based or belief in facts that come from intelligence and the Jewish Christian belief is based on fear and the writings of a dosen of jews lunatics that write it around 2000 years ago, and most of things in the bible have been stolen and corrupted of the ancient pagans. Its a lot of information if you really want to know the truth you got to be more open minded and go easy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back