Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #600: SS partner

AskSatanOperator

Should I ask the gods for a SS boyfriend ( or use my aura for that ) ? I don't want to date just anyone, the problem is that I don't know if in my town there might be any, it's a small town and most of them are Christian.

Even with the help of the Gods chances are very slim especially if you area of search is just your own town, your best bet is to ask the Gods for a good partner that you could turn into an SS, that could work.

AskSatanOperator said:
Should I ask the gods for a SS boyfriend ( or use my aura for that ) ? I don't want to date just anyone, the problem is that I don't know if in my town there might be any, it's a small town and most of them are Christian.

Getting an SS partner is not very easy. It is possible but many factors might need to be done inorder to get an SS partner. They are not very many SS. Maybe the people who are SS are not a perfect match for you. Maybe there is SS in another country perfect for you where chances are 99% you will never meet them.

If it is so deeply important for your soul, do a ritual asking father satan for help you get a partner perfect for you. You should be ready for this, don't do it if you have not matured enough relationship wise inorder to get the right person.

Also prepare a General Love working to attract your perfect partner.

1. Venus
2. Runes like Gebo
3. Aura programming etc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back