Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #598: Please help me deprogram from christianty completely

AskSatanOperator

I can't even begin to tell you how much christianty destroyed my life.

Christians are the most evil things on earth besides jews.

The emotional damage i have because of them is extreme and this goes to my very early years when i was about 5 years old. In meditation i see this but it hurts much it feels like it's happening in the moment and makes me a complete victim to criminal christian antrapodas.

They hit me and treated me so I unhumanely as a little boy i remember a lot. It really hurts to even delf into that. My aunt and my uncle still spiritually attack me to this day. I don't understand the reason behind it. They say I'm a "adder" meaning snake reffering to the snake in the bible. They say Satan made black people but meaning in a racist way.Im white and proudly so but the level of insanity goes to the extreme with them. They lie a lot and are capable of murder. Satan sent me a demon almost like a police officer to watch over me and spiritually protect me and i thank HIM much.

But as i delve into this nightmare of what tbey did i noticed I'm very programmed by christianty from a very young age and that is deep iny subconscious. Please is there any mediation with affirmations that i can do to change ths as quickly as possible. I HATE FEELING THIS PAIN AND FEAR and permanently feeling Spiritually drained by it. It takes a lot of mental power just to get myself to confront thia problem. It definitely effects life as an adult and opens me up to enemy attack on a daily basis.

I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP!

You can do these consistently:

Deep Cleaning: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615

Soul cleaning page and also check the Returning Curses part at the bottom: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

The Ritual for Valefor has to do with mental healing energies:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77132

You can try this yoga session with mantras but instead of the given mantras, do Suryae for each chakra and the aura: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=97721#p97721
(Suggention: 12 for each chakra then 27 on the aura, as this sums up to the 111 of the Sun)

AskSatanOperator said:
I can't even begin to tell you how much christianty destroyed my life.

Christians are the most evil things on earth besides jews.

The emotional damage i have because of them is extreme and this goes to my very early years when i was about 5 years old. In meditation i see this but it hurts much it feels like it's happening in the moment and makes me a complete victim to criminal christian antrapodas.

They hit me and treated me so I unhumanely as a little boy i remember a lot. It really hurts to even delf into that. My aunt and my uncle still spiritually attack me to this day. I don't understand the reason behind it. They say I'm a "adder" meaning snake reffering to the snake in the bible. They say Satan made black people but meaning in a racist way.Im white and proudly so but the level of insanity goes to the extreme with them. They lie a lot and are capable of murder. Satan sent me a demon almost like a police officer to watch over me and spiritually protect me and i thank HIM much.

But as i delve into this nightmare of what tbey did i noticed I'm very programmed by christianty from a very young age and that is deep iny subconscious. Please is there any mediation with affirmations that i can do to change ths as quickly as possible. I HATE FEELING THIS PAIN AND FEAR and permanently feeling Spiritually drained by it. It takes a lot of mental power just to get myself to confront thia problem. It definitely effects life as an adult and opens me up to enemy attack on a daily basis.

I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP!

Xianity is definitely a cancerous plague upon humanity. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

In addition to everyone's replies it's important to remind yourself none of what happened to you when you were young is your fault. It's the goal of the enemy to break us. They especially target us when we are young, but despite all of this you are here with us now. Everyone's healing journey Is their own but the Gods are always there for you. Don't be discouraged as you start to heal, don't expect it to be immediate, let it take however long it needs. You will make it through this as long as you allow yourself to heal.

Make sure to meditate and confide to Father Satan and the Gods about what is troubling you. They will help you on your way if you ask them to show you what you can do to heal yourself. Trust in this. Never doubt in your healing and your workings

Make sure to do the Aura of protection every day, make sure to clean your aura regularly and do returning curses when able. This will help remove the curses of the enemy and return it to them.

Trauma isn't always a quick thing to fix, but be strong and have a positive attitude and you will be abld to break through it bit by bit.

The Gods are always with you, have courage and trust in them. And always reach out here when you need further help.

Good luck, and hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back