Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #567: UFO and a dream

AskSatanOperator

I came over to visit my family for the weekend and on one of those days, I asked to meet satan in a dream and that I prefered to see aryan people in my dream (I just love aryan people ok?) but an hour later (at night), I saw a UFO that was shaped like a triangle and it had several lights including a spotlight and it flew at a slow speed and it made no sound but it flew almost right above where I was staying but it was far enough for me to make out what it was, it had a what looked like a black metal frame with a tarp that was dirty blonde.

I had told no one about what I saw.

Later that night, I dreamed that in the morning, i was at that same place that I was staying with family and I was fixing a broken sandwich bag with tape and there was an item with the same dirty blonde that I saw on that flying tarp but it was getting increasingly blonde at the middle and then I heard an american emergency broadcast tones that indicated a warning, I panicked thinking that was chaos going on somewhere and the last thing I saw before waking up was that broken sandwich bag.

I woke up with freight and hid under my covers thinking there was an alternate in my room but I did look but saw nothing while silently yet frantically calling for satan and when I looked it was somewhere between 3:40 - 3:50 in the morning.

I got up to check on my family to see if they're ok.

I use this service to make sure I dont get any visits from the men in black and also to make sure that none of my family gets kidnapped/abducted.

What did I do wrong?

AskSatanOperator said:
What did I do wrong?
Panicking over nothing.
The Gods do not scare people.
Unless you're Jewish or a bad actor, you're fine.
Before thinking of "meeting" Father Satan and the Gods, are your astral senses open enough in the first place?
Can you see and hear what goes on in the astral? Tell the difference between truth and illusion?
And what of your awareness in a dream state, are you sure you'd notice?

...I assume you want to confirm His existence. That is natural.
Rather than ask *how* you'd like to meet Him; Instead, ask for a sign from Him.
Then wait. Patiently. Keep an open eye and mind, and write down anything that stands out to you.
Don't be certain of all that you see. Believing everything is a sign leads to madness.

And no, the Gods will not fly a spaceship above your house.

Connect with Him through Sigil Meditation.
High Quality Sigils by Coraxo
Sigil Meditation is very important.
Simply visualise, or focus on the Sigil in front of you, and speak.
Never doubt that Father Satan can hear you. He can.
Talking in this way will help you establish a deeper connection to Him.

You should download Father Satan's Sigils, and your Guardian's if you know who they are.
Don't worry if you don't yet know your Guardian, you will find out when the time is right.

I suggest reading through the entirety of The Pantheon of Hell, and take note of any thoughts and feelings that come to mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back