Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #564: Is my father jewish?

AskSatanOperator

Hello, kinda scared but I need to know this once and for all!

My father, is an lazy alcoholic waste of oxygen, the very thought of labor is strange for him and exist only to make my mother life harder, he doesn't beat her or something he is just lazy as fuck and cant abstain himself from drinking, he was like this even before I was born.

The things is his nose has that kind of nose, not curved but the bridge of his nose is... curved? But not like a hook while also being quite big in comparation with the noses you see in the street, it's something like this:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GWdbk5S5OnU/UaZGBBHqZAI/AAAAAAAAAKw/uccR1cTe67A/s1600/DSC_0062crop.jpg

Also the back of his head is kinda flat which I seen that jews do have this feature, more flat than the others.

Even so it wouldn't make sense for my father to be jewish, I do felt the effects of meditation (vibration feel, feeling like I am double my size, once I felt so weightless) and yet I still haven't meet my DG (of course I didn't put the effort into it).

Can you help me please?

No, he simply sounds like a typical subhuman, that's all. Please continue on your path of advancement and focus primarily on that and other avenues of personal development as that process will be key to uplifting yourself to better circumstances.

Hello :)

I've seen Gentiles with similar noses. It can't always be clear just from the shape of the nose. And lots of Gentiles are lazy and useless.

Keep meditating and advancing yourself! You will put all doubts aside as you become closer to Satan :)

There are many gentiles from southern Europe the levant and Arabia who have this type of nose. Also many people have the characteristics you describe and worse yet are gentile but are simply operating on very low levels of existence. There is a lot of messed up gentiles out there (to a point) if there is no traces in your ancestry or family customs you are fine. A jew will show in behavior in a way also that it makes known that this is the essence of its soul and not just some rotten learned behavior and will often be more overt.

I never heard of an alcoholic jew before, but they like to promote extreme alcohol usage to gentiles.
The world record for biggest/long nose is an Italian man, you can google it.
And if you were a jew you wouldn't be here and ask these questions.
It is a mind trick,
if you want to feel clearer regarding your race, do the White or Black Race Ritual or the racial clarity working.
Good Luck.

That nose exists in half of Arabia and therefore it is not an indicator by itself.

Instead of pointlessly worrying keep up on the path. Chances are overwhelming you aren't a jew at, so stop worrying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back