Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #562: How do I get with a spirit lover?

AskSatanOperator

I've been trying for a few years but nothing's been happening. Trained my senses enough with JoS and other methods and can interact with spirits but no one seems to want to approach me in a sexual way. Asked deities too. Good health, no problems with anything down there. I'm always denied or ignored when approached with this. I had some parasitic behaviour akin to copulation but realised what it was pretty fast. Funny enough before the occult I had morning wood and sex dreams like 5 years back and more but afterwards it all stopped. I've been told an entity is getting in my way and stopping me, something like a local spirit. Not sure how to deal with this. Any idea?

AskSatanOperator said:
I've been trying for a few years but nothing's been happening. Trained my senses enough with JoS and other methods and can interact with spirits but no one seems to want to approach me in a sexual way. Asked deities too. Good health, no problems with anything down there. I'm always denied or ignored when approached with this. I had some parasitic behaviour akin to copulation but realised what it was pretty fast. Funny enough before the occult I had morning wood and sex dreams like 5 years back and more but afterwards it all stopped. I've been told an entity is getting in my way and stopping me, something like a local spirit. Not sure how to deal with this. Any idea?

The only way for you to get a partner is to do a ritual just for Father Satan and then he will see if you are apt to have a partner or not.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html
If you have been accepted now you have to wait for someone to be interested in you, this can take time.
Try a job to cut the past life ties you may have created ( there are on the forum ).

This something you must request from Father Satan himself but it is best to be self aware as far as your own wants and needs in relationships before asking for this. Be also prepared to give something to a prospective partner in return especially trying to relate and connecting to them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back