Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #554: love

AskSatanOperator

I would like to date, but I think that I am too ugly and ridiculous for that and that I need to be pretty to be loved. But I would like to have experiences and live this side of life a little..

AskSatanOperator said:
I would like to date, but I think that I am too ugly and ridiculous for that and that I need to be pretty to be loved. But I would like to have experiences and live this side of life a little..

I'm sure you're not *that* ugly. It seems more like a self-confidence problem and a lack of self-care. You have no idea how better looking you can get just by doing some changes in your life. What makes you think you're ugly and ridiculous? Besides, you don't have to be pretty to be loved.

But here are some things you can do: get a new haircut, trim your beard, change your style, go to the gym, eat healthy, have good hygiene, don't smoke, drink, or do drugs, don't dress like a cave man, have manners, ethics, you know, be someone a lady would be interested in. Unless you just want to get laid, in that case just go to your local pub or whatever and talk with someone, it's that easy, even if you're not confident, you can just act like you are.

Assuming you're meditating daily, perhaps you should consider doing some work on your Solar Chakra, either vibrating Sowilo, Raum, Suryae, or the Sun Square... you got the idea. The Solar Chakra Rules confidence. You can also go for the Venus Square as it rules beauty, but it seems more like a case of lack of confidence and social anxiety of some sort.

AskSatanOperator said:
Read below,
Divine Masculinity
How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple [Update: Working Out?]
- HP. Hoodedcobra666
Men need emotional release - jrvan

Today's a great day for a love spell!

02-05-23.png

Love Spells? Venus Squares?
Spotting an Afflicted or Debilitated Venus - Shadowcat

First you need to ask yourself, why are you considering yourself ''ugly''?!

Do you have a small chin, are fat or skinny, you have bad hair, are you insecure or prehaps are you short?
You know most people that tell themselvez that are ugly are in fact pretty average and the only thing they need in their life is a bit of change, most of ugliness that the youth today cry about can actually be solved, hell there are tons of communities for self improvement.

Depression is nothing more than a love vibrational level of the soul (the one where you feel empty and drowning in apathy) so this could also be solved with meditation and empowering yourself.

Also please avoid online dating, you see the kikes are always at work in how to destroy the Gentiles and apps like tinder are one of their masterpiece given the fact that it easily changed dating into some kind of sex market where you use your aspect as some kind of market and yes while incels would tell you that itS tHe WeAmeN fault do not forget that these kind of apps are also made to stay in them as much as possible so therefore please avoid online dating at any cost.
I would advise trying to find friends and dates at social gathering, maybe if you have friends try going with them, try searching on the internet for your location.

Please, take a paper and a pen and write every good quality that you consider you have, then write all the bad things about yourself and search how you may solve them.

AskSatanOperator said:

You don't have to be looking a certain type of way to attract love in your life. This all has to do with character, the way you present yourself to people, your confidence and masculinity/feminity.

A working to attract love is useful. Maybe even programing your aura. Honestly, I been almost the same as you, but thinking that I need to be "perfect" in order to attract someone. Which is wrong. You just need a little bit of confidence, to get in tune with your sexual energy and basically taking care of yourself as a person.

And do you consider yourself ugly, are you actually ugly, or is it just a way of putting yourself down? Or just the result of past programming into believing you are ugly?

If you do not love your own self, do not expect someone else to do it.

Once you truly love yourself it will be shown in your actions, you're gonna take care of yourself and once you do that, you are really gonna change. Your vibration is gonna change and tune to the life you aspire to and the (love) life you act towards having.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back