Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #548: I like for others to pity me

AskSatanOperator

Ever since I was young I have liked the thought of people pitying me. I often catch myself daydreaming of having an accident or something bad happening to me,and then discussing it to others who feel sorry for me or want to help.
I know this is a self-destructive mentality as when I actually had problems with money, I felt an inner satisfaction when my friends saw me not buying something because I didn't have money. (I told them things are a bit difficult for me)
How can I deal with this? I feel like my magic goes wasted if I subconsciously want to suffer.

AskSatanOperator said:
Ever since I was young I have liked the thought of people pitying me. I often catch myself daydreaming of having an accident or something bad happening to me,and then discussing it to others who feel sorry for me or want to help.
I know this is a self-destructive mentality as when I actually had problems with money, I felt an inner satisfaction when my friends saw me not buying something because I didn't have money. (I told them things are a bit difficult for me)
How can I deal with this? I feel like my magic goes wasted if I subconsciously want to suffer.
Why should you like to be pitied by others. Be a fucking man. It's just plain stupid. Just act and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Check out this post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82267

Do some soul clearing work, positive affirmations and simply change your mindset....

AskSatanOperator said:

As you said it is something destructive for you, you have to look if in your childhood you didn't get enough attention and it turned into that or even something else. Playing the victim is something stupid, don't be one, we are against that.
About your financial problems, you can try affirmations with your aura, magic works... There is a lot of information here in the forum and in Jos about that. You can try something also to free yourself from this problem you have, don't cultivate that root.

I don't think this is your fault like something you are choosing to do. There are astrological effects which you probably have that cause people to be like this. Actually you are better than most people like this because you realize what is happening. Most people are doing this accidentally and don't even know.

But it is important to stop this. Because what you are doing is draining the energy of everyone around you. They likely will become tired from being around you and listening to your problems all the time. People don't like this and may cause people to avoid you. So you should make an effort to stop doing this and you will relate to people in a way that is good for both of you. You are aware of it, so you just have to pay attention and realize while you start doing this, then you will remember to stop and say something else instead. You just have to change your habit to something better.

Everytime someone fell pity for me or treat me as a poor person I feel very bad with myself and I think its a great disrespect to feel pity for anyone or anything, thas something very related to crishtianity and xesus, they play victim to manipulate the mind of others, people have empathy for others in hard situations and they know this very well and create this fake martirs to angariate followers, I really think you have to change your mind that's not good for you.

It sounds like you are struggling with a pattern of behavior that can be both harmful to yourself and unfulfilling in the long run. However, it is important to acknowledge that this is a complex issue and that change takes time and effort. Here are some tips that might be helpful in overcoming this tendency:

1 - Recognize the root cause: Try to identify the reasons why you feel the need to seek pity from others. This could be a result of low self-esteem, a desire for attention, or other underlying emotional issues. Understanding the root cause can help you address the problem at its source.

2 - Re-frame your thinking: Instead of focusing on seeking pity, try to shift your focus to finding ways to improve your self-esteem and confidence. This could mean setting personal goals, trying new activities, or seeking support from friends and family.

3 - Practice self-care: Taking care of yourself spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally can help boost your self-esteem and reduce the urge to seek pity. This could include exercising regularly, eating healthy, and finding healthy ways to manage stress and anxiety. Daily meditation can help you become more aware of your thoughts and emotions, and allow you to approach them in a non-judgmental way. This can help you manage negative self-talk and reduce stress and anxiety.

By focusing on self-care, connecting with positive energy, and being kind and patient with yourself, you can improve your overall well-being, reduce the urge to seek pity from others, and work towards a more fulfilling and empowering mindset, knowing that with time and effort, you can overcome this tendency and live a fulfilling life.

Aside from the things others have said, use Ansuz or Uruz to remove all levels of victim mentality from your being, use Waunyo to heal psychological trauma, and use solar energies to increase self conception. I would start with removing before adding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back