Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #538: Correct Visualization of Chakras

AskSatanOperator

One issue I've had for a long time is understanding just where the chakras are in the body. Are they all along our spine (except for the crown and third eye) like in some illustrations, or are some in the front of our body, or are they inside in the middle of our body? It says to picture the base chakra in some writings at base of spine. Would the next chakra up be along the spine too or is it instead at the front near the naval? I'm just trying to figure this out in a way that is easier to understand. Thank you.

AskSatanOperator said:
One issue I've had for a long time is understanding just where the chakras are in the body. Are they all along our spine (except for the crown and third eye) like in some illustrations, or are some in the front of our body, or are they inside in the middle of our body? It says to picture the base chakra in some writings at base of spine. Would the next chakra up be along the spine too or is it instead at the front near the naval? I'm just trying to figure this out in a way that is easier to understand. Thank you.
The chakras are located in the center, not along the spine. There are extensions in the front and back:
Spine.gif

However, as you unblock and empower them, you'll probably feel it first along the spine extensions. This is a good sign of progress, but the main chakras are still in the center. You should focus on the center main chakras.

There are also the two energy pathways, the Ida and Pingala that run along the spine, which you'll probably also feel before your main chakras.

Korpi said:

Shouldn't the Center Anahata spin like the MerKaBa?

Clockwise bottom/Counter-clockwise top. I recall over the years threads on how to spin the anahata chakra and it got to the point it spins both ways top clock, bottom counter.

So which is it?

The chakras are spinning opposite to eachother, so each one stands out. That's all there is to it.

The base and the top of the cone do not interject or go into one another to the point they become a six pointed star when around.

Try to "see" it rather than imagine it.

Your heart is not a david's star. These yantra symbols are mainly for purposes of being reminders about specific numbers and other things, not chakra geometry.

Now maybe the jews who make these have a "I Love Israel" flag into their heart too as a shape.

1 is the correct way. Other than that, you do not have to stick too much to these things. Just imagine them and go ahead and work on them. If you imagine it in any other way it's not going to do major wrong. You can also imagine chakras as a vortex. - HP. Hoodedcobra666

Gear88 said:
Shouldn't the Center Anahata spin like the MerKaBa?

Clockwise bottom/Counter-clockwise top. I recall over the years threads on how to spin the anahata chakra and it got to the point it spins both ways top clock, bottom counter.

So which is it?

The Heart chakra is not 2 separate pieces. It can only spin in one direction at any time, not bottom and top in different directions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back