Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #535: How can I overcome years of bullying and shaming from Christians?

AskSatanOperator

Here's the backstory to my question.

Hello, thanks for opening the forum for questions! Growing up I was bullied and teased most often by Christians. People of other religions hardly ever would insult me or try to harm me. I was teased as a kid because I would make high grades in class and often times sit alone, read books, and watch historical documentaries. Other kids would call me a nerd because I would want to talk about history, science, and spirituality rather than video games and tv shows. And I would tell my Christian parents what was happening and they would say to pray for my enemies and let God fight my battles. That made me feel even worst. Also, I was forced to go to church and I could see how phony, manipulative, and herd-like the people were in the church. They would instill fear into us as kids that still lingers inside of me to this day. Fast forward to adulthood and the same behavior by Christian adults is exhibited towards me at times. This part here is why I am really asking this question a few years ago I worked at a retail store where I was the top employee in my department and the other workers would spread rumors about me, gang stalk me, try to intimidate me, and I even had one guy claim "I was looking into his soul" and was trying to fight me. Some of those hurtful things still play in my head from time to time and this happened 3.5 years ago. I eventually ended up leaving that job because I had a case of vertigo and couldn't do much because my head and the room around me were "spinning" making me extremely dizzy.

Questions
How can I overcome years of bullying and shaming from Christians? And by overcome I mean to have the thoughts no longer play in my head and feel the shame, guilt, stress, pain, and heartache I felt initially when those things happened to me.

How can I protect myself from them in the future?

How can I get over my fear of the supernatural that was instilled in me as a child?

Have any of you guys experienced any of this as well? Is religious bullying a common thing?

Thank you forum! :^)

AskSatanOperator said:
Here's the backstory to my question.

Hello, thanks for opening the forum for questions! Growing up I was bullied and teased most often by Christians. People of other religions hardly ever would insult me or try to harm me. I was teased as a kid because I would make high grades in class and often times sit alone, read books, and watch historical documentaries. Other kids would call me a nerd because I would want to talk about history, science, and spirituality rather than video games and tv shows. And I would tell my Christian parents what was happening and they would say to pray for my enemies and let God fight my battles. That made me feel even worst. Also, I was forced to go to church and I could see how phony, manipulative, and herd-like the people were in the church. They would instill fear into us as kids that still lingers inside of me to this day. Fast forward to adulthood and the same behavior by Christian adults is exhibited towards me at times. This part here is why I am really asking this question a few years ago I worked at a retail store where I was the top employee in my department and the other workers would spread rumors about me, gang stalk me, try to intimidate me, and I even had one guy claim "I was looking into his soul" and was trying to fight me. Some of those hurtful things still play in my head from time to time and this happened 3.5 years ago. I eventually ended up leaving that job because I had a case of vertigo and couldn't do much because my head and the room around me were "spinning" making me extremely dizzy.

Questions
How can I overcome years of bullying and shaming from Christians? And by overcome I mean to have the thoughts no longer play in my head and feel the shame, guilt, stress, pain, and heartache I felt initially when those things happened to me.

How can I protect myself from them in the future?

How can I get over my fear of the supernatural that was instilled in me as a child?

Have any of you guys experienced any of this as well? Is religious bullying a common thing?

Thank you forum! :^)

Christians bullying people who are not on their supposed right path sadly is a very common practice among programmed individuals who believe in such religion and in the concept of Christian bullying.

You do not need to fear the supranatural as it is not what the Hollywood preaches with Demogorgon or the Red Horned Devil.

You need to read the JoS library and see the meditations we have got and, start from the beginner method.

You can also start by communicating with Father Satan and the Gods by meditating on their sigils.

Their energy and appearance is x666 times more beautiful than what you are seeing on Hollywood, if what we see is to be called beautiful and representable, :lol:.

If you want to protect from the Xians that bullied you, then you need to use the meditation of detaching the Aura from U wanted People and Entities and so strengthen your AoP in the future, so as to protect your mind and spirit from the energetic attacks that Xians cause, voluntarily and involuntarily.

Also, make sure that you are doing void meditation as it is a very good and recommended meditation to use in order to make your mind get rid of negative thoughts.

With the adequate in-time advancement, you will eventually be able to filter all of your thoughts and choose what thought will stay in your mind and which thought or set of thoughts will leave your mind.

Also, do not be afraid of the occult and the supranatural as what you are seeing in Hollywood and mainstream media about the supranatural and the occult is not at all true.

Father Satan and Lucifer do not need and do not accept human sacrifices, nor they will ever do it, and also, the appearance of Father Satan and the Gods is x666 times more beautiful than what you are seeing on the mainstream media, if what we see is to be called beautiful :lol:.

You can meditate to Father Satan's sigil and you will see how beautiful his energy is.

As a final note: Be sure to use only the Sigil that is on the JoS library as some supposedly from JoS (Us) people pretended that the sigil used in circles is the good one. Do not use a sigil that is in circles as this is very offensive to Father Satan and the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back