Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #528: I dream of a black shadow that attacks me

AskSatanOperator

Hello.

I would like to know if this dream is just a nightmare or if I should take it seriously and do something about it. I was sleeping on my back when suddenly a black thing appears on my bed and sits on top of me to "eat" me, that's what I thought in the dream.

This thing was totally black, but it had a human form. His body type was slender and he had no eyes or mouth. Apparently I was immobilized, but inside my mind I told him to go away and I began to visualize electric blue light around me to protect myself. So I woke up.

It should be noted that I avoid sleeping on my back, precisely because of these strange dreams and because of the feeling of falling that wakes me up scared.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello.

I would like to know if this dream is just a nightmare or if I should take it seriously and do something about it. I was sleeping on my back when suddenly a black thing appears on my bed and sits on top of me to "eat" me, that's what I thought in the dream.

This thing was totally black, but it had a human form. His body type was slender and he had no eyes or mouth. Apparently I was immobilized, but inside my mind I told him to go away and I began to visualize electric blue light around me to protect myself. So I woke up.

It should be noted that I avoid sleeping on my back, precisely because of these strange dreams and because of the feeling of falling that wakes me up scared.

When i was New in meditation in this lifetime i always took dreams too serous. But now i know better.

Not every dream means something. Dreams which mean something will 200% be Sure and you won't doubt a Thing. I have been visited by the gods, And Father, i have been attacked by greys and reptilians hence i know astral reality vs dreams.

On the other hand, Dreams show the state of your mind. More negativity in life, more negative dreams. Weed smokers dream lots of negative stuff. Just clean your Soul and Protect your soul with an AoP.
The RTR always solves weird enemy energies. When attacked call on a god to help.

They feed on your fear and negative emotions, so the best thing to do is to either get angry at them or just laugh at them. In my experience, they can't do much else to you apart from scaring you and dirtying your soul.

If you feel unsafe, do intense cleansing of your soul and aura of protection, and if you sense that there are negative energies around you, close your chakras so that you don't get affected by their filth.

If you still feel unsafe, it's fine to call on Satan or your guardian demons to protect you. They will keep us safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back