Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #522: Marijuana

AskSatanOperator

The subject here is weed and I have honestly the opposite question and concern of most people I took it and it was very painful and made me very sick yet the overwhelming majority of research I do say the drug is harmless and even beneficial I'm not calling you guys medical experts but what's your opinion here

AskSatanOperator said:
The subject here is weed and I have honestly the opposite question and concern of most people I took it and it was very painful and made me very sick yet the overwhelming majority of research I do say the drug is harmless and even beneficial I'm not calling you guys medical experts but what's your opinion here

Drugs are not part of a healthy Spiritual Satanist's routine.

Usually, Marijuana is used in medical researches and treatments such as treating people with epilepsy, but, sadly, just like any other drug that is used in medicinal purposes, it became widely used as a recreational drug, especially in the Netherlands.

You should consider stopping taking Marijuana as it is not going to do anything beneficial for your health, and start meditating on the color black as it is very great to use in order to control addictions and obsessions.

Moreover, build a very good friend circle that, even though they do not share Spiritual Satanism-related beliefs, at least they don't do drugs and at the same time, are not the Xian fanatics that you see they go everyday to the Church.

Here is the link with the meditation on the color Black:

Color Meditation for Beginners

AskSatanOperator said:

Christianity is harmful but many people practice it. Nature creates supplements and poison, it creates life and death, it creates day and night...

Just because weed exists doesn't mean its good. Public and influential Medical researches for effects of weed were halted for enemy reasons. But there are many things out there to show weed is bad for the Soul. I feel like the effects of weed are more spiritual than physical hence making it hard for things to be open.

Drugs is a win for the enemy because it makes people suspetable to Enemy energy influences. If many people had been practising true spirituality so many things would have come to light. And it wouldn't be an issue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back